g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2023

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Terrible play calling on 3rd/4th and one from Washington.

lsd

The Oracle
It's weird that Brandon Aubrey has not missed a field goal in his time in the NFL a record now yet has missed three extra points by my count.

Hephaestus

Frustrating to finally have some momentum and only get 3 points to show for it. Could have made this a one score game.

jasT1981

I hate that I liked that catch so much.

9ers living dangerous here, I am getting flashbacks to Superbowl 54 when we blew a 10 point lead in the 4th to lose 31-20.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
People at DAZN too lazy to put together the Game in 40 for the late Thanksgiving game or what? Arseholes.

Hephaestus

People at DAZN too lazy to put together the Game in 40 for the late Thanksgiving game or what? Arseholes.
They presumably thought that if one of the teams couldn't be bothered turning up until the second half, they didn't need to put any effort in either.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Is Rayne Prescott the MVP of the league......?
If he can continue this kind of form through the next 5 games then maybe he's in the discussion. Until then though, no.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Daron Bland has more TDs through 12 weeks this season than Kyle Pitts has in his entire career, by the way.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Seattle are in big trouble now with their upcoming schedule plus Green Bay starting to play better

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
If he can continue this kind of form through the next 5 games then maybe he's in the discussion. Until then though, no.
Jalen still the favourite, followed by Lamar. No one's been outstanding this year (maybe apart from Stroud, but that's relative to his youth and inexperience, and his unfancied team. You wouldn't necessarily say he's been clearly the best player, devoid of any context)

Hephaestus

Seattle are in big trouble now with their upcoming schedule plus Green Bay starting to play better
Yep. Last 3 games (Titans, Steelers, Cardinals) are winnable but the next 3 (Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles) are brutal. Probably going to wind up 6-8 on a 5 game losing streak. Might not be the worst thing to miss out though, makes it easier to draft/trade up for a QB.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Boys are 8-3 but haven't beaten a team that's currently at or above .500, wow.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Boys are 8-3 but haven't beaten a team that's currently at or above .500, wow.
Aye. Hence my nervousness about the upcoming run of games (Seattle, Phili, Bills, Miami, Lions).