NFL 2023

lsd

The Oracle
Is Rayne Prescott the MVP of the league......?

He's in form but probably needs a win against a top side to put out himself in there.

It's strange as he was brilliant against the Eagles but i guess it's judged on the team's result too.

Defensive player of the year is going to be tough between Bland and Myles Garrett

lsd

The Oracle
Boys are 8-3 but haven't beaten a team that's currently at or above .500, wow.

They have played a couple teams that were on .500 at the time but yeah they need a big win to say they are contender's.

Still no one batters the other teams the way they do

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
They have played a couple teams that were on .500 at the time but yeah they need a big win to say they are contender's.

Still no one batters the other teams the way they do
Schedule looked harder at the start of the year too, but the Jets, Chargers and Rams have all been disappointing.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
FFS, stfu, Jerry. He just loves to hear himself speak. Yesterday was not a better day than any playoff win or championship. Is there additional context to what he was speaking to?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
FFS, stfu, Jerry. He just loves to hear himself speak. Yesterday was not a better day than any playoff win or championship. Is there additional context to what he was speaking to?
Dolly Parton was there. So he might have a point.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Surely Rivera will get the sack after the season as well. He has done nothing in his time there.

Last edited:

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
He's in form but probably needs a win against a top side to put out himself in there.

It's strange as he was brilliant against the Eagles but i guess it's judged on the team's result too.

Defensive player of the year is going to be tough between Bland and Myles Garrett
Agree re the requirement for a really impressive win against a top team (or more than one)

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Any of you in shooters bar tonight
You've got to be pretty desperate to get on TV to voluntarily spend an evening hearing Neil Reynolds drone on and on. Much harder to mute him in person than when you're in your living room.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Grab a bunch of random people who have never watched or played American football before and they'd outperform these jets and commit less fouls.

This offense is feckin awful.

Wayne's World

The Jets are awful offensively. Going to the game against the Texans in two weeks time I reckon they will be lucky to get a touchdown then

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am confused as to why the Jets said no to Wentz. I am no fan of his but he is definitely better than Zach Wilson or Boyle

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I am confused as to why the Jets said no to Wentz. I am no fan of his but he is definitely better than Zach Wilson or Boyle
They could have somewhat salvaged the ship in the second half of the season with someone like Wentz, perhaps just treaded water around .500, at least make it somewhat respectable.