NFL 2023

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I definitely don't want to assume we ll walk all over Tampa, especially if their D holds as well as it did in their last game (see: Ravens) but if they do make it past Tampa I think the Lions def will become the underdog compared to any of the other teams remaining. Very hard to see who will take all of it this year.

Charlie Foley

I definitely don't want to assume we ll walk all over Tampa, especially if their D holds as well as it did in their last game (see: Ravens) but if they do make it past Tampa I think the Lions def will become the underdog compared to any of the other teams remaining. Very hard to see who will take all of it this year.
Ravens have to be favourites

Sylar

Why what happened? I just started watching.
PAckers were winning 3-0.

I think this is already a game of missed opportunities for Packers. A FG instead of a TD on the first drive. Then a missed interception possible pick six. And then the turnover on downs in the redzone. Missed points, and its costly in a game like this.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

I think this is already a game of missed opportunities for Packers. A FG instead of a TD on the first drive. Then a missed interception possible pick six. And then the turnover on downs in the redzone. Missed points, and its costly in a game like this.
Lot of game left to play and anything can happen.

Charlie Foley

Mate cheer up