NFL 2023

SmallCaine

Campbell's gung-ho bs has cost them this game, even with the 2nd half collapse lions would be in position to win the game with a touchdown if they had just taken the 2 fg's instead of stupidly going for it.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Congrats Foley and Scarlett. Suck it the rest of you haters. Rematch against the goat in the bowl

Charlie Foley

I'm so fkin depressed now. Can I please be a fan of just one sports team that doesn't choke. Maybe I'll pretend to be a Man City fan for a while.
Honestly I feel terrible for you. I was feeling the same an hour or two ago. I’m in shock

the_cliff

Out of all the teams that made it to the playoffs it's the 2 teams I didn't want in the superbowl ffs.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The 9ers are going to have to fix a few things if they want to win. They somehow managed 34 points despite very average performances from their stars.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Would’ve preferred Detroit but they clearly can’t handle the weight of the occasion, and it’s paramount that we have a team who’s more likely to beat the Chiefs.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Well, that is not a SB that inspires my excitement. Hopefully a good game nonetheless and just maybe the team I’m rooting for in it might actually win!

whitbyviking

Went to bed fearing the worst, woke up to see we sneaked it. Reading this thread the morning after has been great, so many haters, how can you hate Purdy and CMC?

Anyway, our run defence is garbage and Wilks needs the bullet but at least we're in the SB again. Surely the neutrals must want us to beat the Chiefs?

CMC should 100% be the MVP, it's not even close.