NFL 2023

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is how much I’m killing time right now.

That’s a 25oz can. If I convert that to a pint it’s $12.80. Converted to £ it’s about £10. Seems high but if you use a pre Brexit exchange rate, it’s £8.30, which is about what it costs for a beer at the NFL in London.
A bit of a tangent here - I spent a game day with the Beverage Manager of Raymond James Stadium, the Bucs home field. It was unreal how many pallets of beer, kegs of beer, & soda bag in the boxes a stadium goes through on a game day.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Are they? I just assumed they just left the Bucs alone, which I guess would itself make them decent in the NFL
They are a little more hands on simply due to their homes being in the Tampa Bay area, but they've hired well in the somewhat recent past, especially at HC & GM, & they've allowed them to operate as they see fit.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Totally forgot Donovan Smith plays LT for the Chiefs. Prop bet o/u on his holding penalties this game has to be 2.5.

Dan_F

A bit of a tangent here - I spent a game day with the Beverage Manager of Raymond James Stadium, the Bucs home field. It was unreal how many pallets of beer, kegs of beer, & soda bag in the boxes a stadium goes through on a game day.
Oh I can’t even imagine. It must take all week to stock back up after a game :lol:

Dan_F

Are DAZN not showing any pre game then? They have NFL network showing greatest Super Bowl commercials :lol: Surely just have the CBS coverage on.

I can tell I’m just going to use my IPTV. I have no idea why I bothered to spend 99p.

massi83

If you care about the game but don't care enough to stay up and watch it live, you kinda deserve to get the result spoilered.
Incorrect opinion. Didn't affect me. But any time there's a chance to point and laugh at raoul it should be used

Sylar

Looking forward to this game. Don't think it will be one sided, think we might have a great game

Well I hope so anyway

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
How many caftard yanks legit believe the Superbowl is bigger than the world cup final?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Positive of ITV having it here means guaranteed no stream loss… downside is Darren Fletcher commentator. Wonder if they pass over to US live commentary….

Drinks and snacks out. Someone on social media I follow said he’s drinking a short every time they show Taylor Swift… he might be dead by the morning.
Sarcasm?