NFL 2023

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I am heading into this season with a bit of heavily guarded optimism; if anything, the Bucs are at least intriguing this year. We will know after week four just how our season will be panning out...

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I am heading into this season with a bit of heavily guarded optimism; if anything, the Bucs are at least intriguing this year. We will know after week four just how our season will be panning out...

Byron Leftwich and the OLine were horrendous last year, from what I can remember

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If you look at that Chiefs starting offense without Kelce tomorrow and would take away Mahomes, it really is one of the worst, if not the worst, offenses in football right now.

That said, Mahomes in Wk 1 during his career:
256-4-0
378-3-0
211-3-0
337-3-0 (with an extra rush TD)
360-5-0

:lol: :eek:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If you look at that Chiefs starting offense without Kelce tomorrow and would take away Mahomes, it really is one of the worst, if not the worst, offenses in football right now.

That said, Mahomes in Wk 1 during his career:
256-4-0
378-3-0
211-3-0
337-3-0 (with an extra rush TD)
360-5-0

:lol: :eek:
I think our WR room could be sneaky good if everyone is fit.

Toney - electric when fit.
MVS - a seasoned 600+ yards a year vet.
Rashee Rice - has looked very tidy in preseason, although he had a couple of uncontested drops.
Justyn Ross - my pick to be the breakout star on our team. Won't get that many snaps early on but as the season goes on he's going to be our go to WR for key moments.
Richie James - another solid, yet unspectacular WR.
Skyy Moore - A lot of people are expecting him to explode this year. Not me though, I don't think he's anything special. But I could be wrong!
Justin Watson - Kind of shite. If we hadn't signed him to a 2 year deal we would have signed ISM over him.

I think we have a lot of pieces for Mahomes to solve the puzzle with. MVS is an underrated deep ball threat. Justyn Ross is 6ft4 and will be great on contested catches. Toney is our little tricky guy who can swerve tackles after the catch with his sudden change of direction. Rashee Rice and Skyy Moore will fulfill the Juju role of receiving quick throws for gains of 5-10 yards.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic

Rashee Rice - has looked very tidy in preseason, although he had a couple of uncontested drops.
Justyn Ross - my pick to be the breakout star on our team. Won't get that many snaps early on but as the season goes on he's going to be our go to WR for key moments.
Skyy Moore - A lot of people are expecting him to explode this year. Not me though, I don't think he's anything special. But I could be wrong!
Justin Watson - Kind of shite. If we hadn't signed him to a 2 year deal we would have signed ISM over him.

I think we have a lot of pieces for Mahomes to solve the puzzle with. MVS is an underrated deep ball threat. Justyn Ross is 6ft4 and will be great on contested catches. Toney is our little tricky guy who can swerve tackles after the catch with his sudden change of direction. Rashee Rice and Skyy Moore will fulfill the Juju role of receiving quick throws for gains of 5-10 yards.
What's the injury outlook on Ross these days? I remember him being earmarked as a potential top 10 draft pick after his freshman year at Clemson so he's a name that's stuck in my mind through the years, but all that stuff going on with his neck/spine sounded worrying.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
What's the injury outlook on Ross these days? I remember him being earmarked as a potential top 10 draft pick after his freshman year at Clemson so he's a name that's stuck in my mind through the years, but all that stuff going on with his neck/spine sounded worrying.
He was out all year last year with a foot injury but he's come through OTAs and preseason games just fine. The condition he has is genetic and was only diagnosed after he got injured in college. He had surgery on his neck and doctors warned he might not play again. I think he was passed on in the 22 draft because other teams saw him as an accident waiting to happen but I guess we'll see if they were right to in the next few years.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Willing to bet that Justyn Ross go-to WR for key moments will never happen :lol:

That's just a shite WR core if you ask me. Other AFC teams literally shit on that with Chase/Higgins, Ridley/Kirk, Diggs/Davis, Waddle/Hill, Allen/Williams, Andrews/OBJ, ... I'd even put the likes of Johnson/Pickens and Cooper/Moore above your two best WRs.

whitbyviking

Could be a few surprises this week, few hawt taeks below

Lions @ Chiefs
Panthers
@ Falcons
Texans @ Ravens
Bengals
@ Browns
Jags @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Vikings
Titans @ Saints
Niners @ Steelers
Cards @ Commanders
Packers @ Bears
Raiders
@ Broncos
Fins @ Chargers
Eagles @ Pats
Rams @ Seahawks
Boys
@ Giants
Bills @ Jets

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Willing to bet that Justyn Ross go-to WR for key moments will never happen :lol:

That's just a shite WR core if you ask me. Other AFC teams literally shit on that with Chase/Higgins, Ridley/Kirk, Diggs/Davis, Waddle/Hill, Allen/Williams, Andrews/OBJ, ... I'd even put the likes of Johnson/Pickens and Cooper/Moore above your two best WRs.
Well I think it's actually good bar Watson and maybe Skyy Moore. All of the talk around our preseason has been how much depth there is in our WR group.

JJ12

Lions @ Chiefs
Panthers @ Falcons
Texans @ Ravens
Bengals
@ Browns
Jags @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Vikings
Titans @ Saints
Niners
@ Steelers
Cards @ Commanders
Packers
@ Bears
Raiders @ Broncos
Fins
@ Chargers
Eagles @ Pats
Rams @ Seahawks
Boys @ Giants
Bills @ Jets

I just always expect upsets week 1

JJ12

Well I think it's actually good bar Watson and maybe Skyy Moore. All of the talk around our preseason has been how much depth there is in our WR group.
Skyy Moore is better than most of the ones you are high on, I find that the most interesting part.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Lions @ Chiefs
Panthers @ Falcons
Texans @ Ravens
Bengals @ Browns
Jags
@ Colts
Buccaneers @ Vikings
Titans @ Saints
Niners
@ Steelers
Cards @ Commanders
Packers
@ Bears
Raiders @ Broncos
Fins
@ Chargers
Eagles @ Pats
Rams @ Seahawks
Boys
@ Giants
Bills @ Jets

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Skyy Moore is better than most of the ones you are high on, I find that the most interesting part.
He has yet to show anything remotely special yet. I'm still waiting and hoping for him to do something that changes my mind on him.

JJ12

He has yet to show anything remotely special yet. I'm still waiting and hoping for him to do something that changes my mind on him.
I don’t think anybody is suggesting he’s special, but he’s going to be a better option this year than the rest. I expect a considerable increase in production from Skyy this year.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Stop predicting Saints to beat the Titans, guys. Please stop.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

To be fair Pickens is more talented than Justin Jefferson.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Unless it's serious I still think Kelce plays somehow. He's never missed an NFL game due to injury.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
To be fair Pickens is more talented than Justin Jefferson.
:D Great at contested catches but he just can't separate.

Jettas 2k season incoming, ride or die this season.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Both Watson and Doubs not practicing today for the Packers.

Jayden Reed and Luke Musgrave to combine for 200 yards on Sunday? :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Massive deal, wow. But deservedly so, one of the best in the business on that side of the ball. I think TJ Watt is in the third year of his 4-year deal this season, he'll be licking his lips watching this news.

Wonder if Bosa already plays the majority (if not all) of the snaps on Sunday or whether they'll ease him in again. Apparently he's in great shape but of course hasn't practiced with the team at all this offseason.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Sad story on so many levels. He was a solid receiver right out of the gate. Another key Bucs receiver of the early 10's to die before the age of 40 (Vincent Jackson being the other)...

Last edited:

whitbyviking

Bosa’s new deal doesn’t start until 2024, so his 5th year option remains apparently, and his bonus pro rated over 6 yrs instead of 5. Meaning with this deal, and restructuring Trent Williams and Kittle the niners have nearly $20m of cap space this year, apparently.

Might be a couple more incomings

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
At risk of doing the prick-bitch @altodevil ’s job, but all you folks picking games in the posts above, I hope you’re doing so in the confidence pool that Alto set up as well.
I tried to do so yesterday but forgot my password so couldn't log in. Can't really be bothered with so many different sites tbh.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I tried to do so yesterday but forgot my password so couldn't log in. Can't really be bothered with so many different sites tbh.
Yeah. But the concept of that game is actually quite cool. You’re not just picking winners, you’re also ranking your winners from most likely to least and so you’re punished more if you are wrong about a result you felt more strongly about, which I think is quite interesting.