NFL 2023

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Big day today!

fecking finally. The world seems a bit better when CFB & the NFL are back in full swing.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Big day today!

fecking finally. The world seems a bit better when CFB & the NFL are back in full swing.
True.

I'm gonna try my best to embrace each week and immerse myself in it a bit more than usual because more than any other sport I follow the NFL season always feels like it's over in a blink of an eye and then we have another 8 months to wait again.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
There's truly nothing like it. Nothing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
True.

I'm gonna try my best to embrace each week and immerse myself in it a bit more than usual because more than any other sport I follow the NFL season always feels like it's over in a blink of an eye and then we have another 8 months to wait again.
Same.

Oddly enough, I have been paying much more attention to the cuts than I did throughout the Brady era (his second year we brought all 22 starters back, so I didn't commit a lot of time on cuts other than to see if all drafted players were on the 53 or practice squad). I've also been a bit immersed in the QB battle.

I am much more curious this year to see how we actually do. The Brady era meant some certain playoff results, but this team feels more like the 'typical' Buccaneers than the last three years. I am completely ambivalent on Baker being WB1; I want to see him do well, but I'm also tempering my expectations for what could be the inevitable benching before our early week 5 bye.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Feeling very strange this season. Last season was so insane for the Eagles with 14 wins and then getting to the Super Bowl. They had insane injury luck. Feel like it’s going to be a downer for us after that season

whitbyviking

Feeling very strange this season. Last season was so insane for the Eagles with 14 wins and then getting to the Super Bowl. They had insane injury luck. Feel like it’s going to be a downer for us after that season
I’d be more worried that Hurts gets found out and doesn’t justify that whopping contract

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just received an email from DAZN.

- Return of US commercials + half-time shows and analysis
- Game in 40 is back :cool:
- Every game on DAZN will be 1080p
- Available on Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, PlayStation 5

Those are the main takeaways. Get the feck in!

whitbyviking

What do you mean by found out? Last year was luck?
I don't mean luck, I just mean he was untouchable at times last year, but it could be completely different this year if teams have worked him out and scheme for him accordingly.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Just received an email from DAZN.

- Return of US commercials + half-time shows and analysis
- Game in 40 is back :cool:
- Every game on DAZN will be 1080p
- Available on Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, PlayStation 5

Those are the main takeaways. Get the feck in!
Can you download yet?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Shootout tonight? Not quite the score line last time Goff and Mahomes played but I’m expecting some points.

Lions have a very good o-line and the chiefs are without Jones so the Lions have a shot at putting up points. Mahomes will find a way as usual.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Read a story today about a plausible midseason trade possibility of Mike Evans to the Chiefs for a few players whom I forget now.

Came out of Pewter Report so it has some gravitas.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
KC -4.5 is a too small in my opinion. Even with the injury to Kelce.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
How fecking dare he show up. Dickhead

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
:lol: That 2nd down was about as blatant an intentional grounding as possible but the officials probably felt "in the area" despite the pass bouncing like two yards in front of Goff and a good ten yards from the nearest receiver. Was closer to hitting a Chiefs defender.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Tots & pears to the Chiefs faithful for all the angina Donovan Smith will cause y’all this season.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Is it too early for me to start complaining yet?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Is it too early for me to start complaining yet?
I’m complaining about the commercials during mini stoppages like the 30 second timeouts. That seems new and annoying.