NFL 2023

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Kupp on the shelf for at least four games...

I was tempted to select them in the Team Wins Pool but gave them a swerve after I heard he was injured. I still think they can do things with him, Stafford and Donald healthy but their fixture list is a quite unkind given its normally a bit easier when you finish 3rd in your division.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
]
Managed to get tickets for the Patriots game tomorrow (and it seems there will be a Brady presentation so that’s cool)

And then also got a ticket for the Bills Jets on Monday

Pretty excited. Not been to Gillette. Imagine it’s a pretty bog standard stadium but will be nice to see Patriots live at home. Been to MetLife a few times, and seen the Pats there before, but never seen a prime time game so that’ll be cool
Class mate - have a belter, who you hoping wins Monday :lol:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
]
Class mate - have a belter, who you hoping wins Monday :lol:
Thanks buddy

Honestly just want a good game! Although, probably the Bills to be honest. I don’t see us being at all competitive this year so for me, not that concerned. But I do generally dislike Rodgers, the JETS chant is fecking annoying, and I have a little soft spot for Allen after he played so well against the Chiefs that year before being done in OT.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Managed to get tickets for the Patriots game tomorrow (and it seems there will be a Brady presentation so that’s cool)

And then also got a ticket for the Bills Jets on Monday.

Pretty excited. Not been to Gillette. Imagine it’s a pretty bog standard stadium but will be nice to see Patriots live at home. Been to MetLife a few times, and seen the Pats there before, but never seen a prime time game so that’ll be cool
You’re living the good life bro.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Fortunately work sent me abroad, no way one was affording this without that! Trying to make the most of it.
Sounds awesome. I wish my work would send me further than fecking Slough :lol:

Enjoy it mate.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
We made it. It’s Redzone Week 1, the best Sunday of the entire year.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do you lot who support specific teams also watch RZ when your team is playing? I have never done that. My RZ evening starts 9:25pm when the Saints game is done.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Do you lot who support specific teams also watch RZ when your team is playing? I have never done that. My RZ evening starts 9:25pm when the Saints game is done.
Two screens, peasant

Sandyman

Duh!

Tuning into RZ at 1:00 PM should be a ritual every Sunday once football is back.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Sounds awesome. I wish my work would send me further than fecking Slough :lol:

Enjoy it mate.
Slough's not all bad. Windsor is just around the corner and Cattle Grid do amazing ribs.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Just rewatched Lions @ Chiefs to get in the mood. Crazy how KC lost that game, if Toney doesn't have butterhands the Lions don't get a pick 6 and even with the pick, the Chiefs were easily in FG range if he catches that ball with 2 minutes and change left. They'll be fine but need their receivers to do better, hopefully for them Kelce's returns opens things up a bit more.

arnie_ni

Who do I start?

Breece hall
Zeke
Gus edwards
E. Mitchell
Zamir white
Ty chandler

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Decent - but imagine leaving yourself open to being fecked over by the Broncos. Especially with the folk on this board.
I think the one most likely to feck me is the Steelers if Purdy turns up and plays like he did last season. The fact that he injured his throwing arm quite badly means he might end up losing a bit of strength and thus be a bit off on his passing.

My punt on the Raiders is mostly down to the injuries the Broncos have. We saw what having an underwhelming group of WRs can do to a team when your best receiver is out in the Chiefs Lions game. Plus Jimmy G's record is very decent (40-17) when he's actually fit enough to start.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Who do I start?

Breece hall
Zeke
Gus edwards
E. Mitchell
Zamir white
Ty chandler
Zeke, close you eyes and hope he falls in the endzone.

Cook expected to handle the majority of the touches on MNF, so with Breece you're hoping he breaks a few big runs on his limited touches. He's more of an upside play than Zeke which is a floor play imo (Stevenson also a bit injured).

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
What time does redzone start? At 5:55 UK time?

Dan_F

Is the Sky Sports version of Redzone ad free? I’ve changed my, ahem, tv provider so I need to choose the channel to watch, rather than choosing the sport/show like before.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Down a screen, having to forego RedZone until the later games.

Hopefully not a microcosm for this coming season.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Glad to see people are still returning kick offs. feck these new rules.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
DAZN are fecking useless. It's saying I'm watching on too many devices when I only have one other device registered and streaming. DAZN said you can have multiple devices streaming under the same IP address. Bastards.