g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2023

DavelinaJolie

2 horrible situations. He needs a decent oline. Always has
Aye, if he has great protection and time he'll drop throws in everywhere. Still has a cannon for an arm and can zip it into tight windows.

As I say, he'll still make bonehead plays though. He's like a much better and taller version of Boller.

arnie_ni

Aye, if he has great protection and time he'll drop throws in everywhere. Still has a cannon for an arm and can zip it into tight windows.

As I say, he'll still make bonehead plays though. He's like a much better and taller version of Boller.
You're doing him a disservice even comparing him to boller tbh. He's so much better.

arnie_ni

My boy Joe and the browns shaping up for a playoff run and as a ravens fan it makes me nervous

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Carolina keep winning while Arizona and New England keep losing, it will make for an interesting tie-break on who gets the first pick (Chicago with Carolina's pick).

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That was a weird play on the Mostert injury, looked like his OL-man tackled him. Replay showed a low hit attempt made contact with his knee as the OL-man hit from the other side. Ugly result.

Dobba

Lot of people going to be disappointed when Mike Evans is still a Buc next season.

Would love to go back and tell 10 year old me there would one day be a Bucs player I'd love more than Mike Alstott. He wouldn't believe me.