NFL 2023

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think there is a higher chance of Mike Mccarthy coming back in Dallas than there is of Sirriani coming back with Philly

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Texans and Baker into the divisional round whilst Deshaun and the Browns are twiddling their thumbs is a kind of wildly nice karma.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
All set for the Divisional Round, best round of the playoffs imo with the cannon fodder being eliminated now. Games are very hard to call as well - Bills and Ravens seem like clear home favorites in the AFC but I'd be hard pressed to bet against CJ Stroud at the moment, and never against Mahomes in the playoffs, so there's that. Meanwhile the two home teams in the NFC seem like clear favorites but the away teams are peaking at the right time so a Packers / Buccaneers win wouldn't be that surprising either.

I'm indifferent for Texans @ Ravens, ideally that would be my conference finals matchup in the AFC. Rooting for the winner of that team to get to the SB. In the NFC I'd love Packers @ Lions but think it's gonna be Lions @ Niners.

Belichick seems to have already interviewed for the Falcons HC job. Harbaugh went to the Chargers yesterday, Tomlin's future in Pittsburgh is also in doubt. Will be a very interesting offseason hiring cycle, a lot of teams at crossroads and they need to get it right. Tomlin's problem imo is that they never draft high enough for an elite talent at QB and he's stuck with the likes of Pickett and Rudolph yet still drags them to winning season after winning season. Could totally understand if he wants a new challenge (or he might take a year off like Payton did).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

NFC QBs: Baker, Purdy, Goff, Love
AFC QBs: Mahomes, Lamar, Allen, Stroud

Quite the difference on paper :lol:

HTG

Supports
Bayern

NFC QBs: Baker, Purdy, Goff, Love
AFC QBs: Mahomes, Lamar, Allen, Stroud

Quite the difference on paper :lol:
Yeah. But it’s unfair to judge QB‘s by comparing them to Love. It’s just too high a standard.

RedDevilQuebecois

When a Philly team looks pathetic or collapses this badly, expect Yinzers, especially this one here, to have a field day. :lol:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Gunna be a good day when Sirriani is sacked.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Might be the wrong place to ask. But why are people from Philly so aggressive and just plain weird? Is it lead in the water supply?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Happy for the Lions until I remember @Eboue doesn't deserve this level of happiness between NFL and CFB
Every time CJ Stroud sets a new record just remember that every starter on the offensive line in 2021 is in the NFL and throwing to Olave Wilson and JSN still lost by 15 to Cade McNamara. Then the next year Stroud was throwing to Ebuka MHJ and JSN and lost by 22 at home to a team without Blake Corum.

I love watching Stroud break Peytons record in this or do something that hasn't been done since Dan Fouts in that. He'll always be 0-2 in the game, even when he gets to Canton.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I think the Eagles should do whatever they can to keep him in the building in some capacity, but can imagine he'd want some time off football right after retirement.

Same goes for JJ Watt and Houston, by the way. Can't imagine Ryans hasn't called him to inquire yet. Unfortunately seems more interested in a career in the media right now.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Hmm not sure, think he still has 2 years or so left in him, and you're a legit SB contender as long as Mahomes is around in Kansas City. Thought he referenced once or twice in a New Heights ep during this season that he's not retiring after this season as well.

There will be a big turnover in Philly this offseason, can understand that Jason doesn't want to be a part of that anymore. Doesn't look like they'll be competing next season imo.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just had an email from DAZN telling me they’ve made improvements to Game Pass and I should consider resubscribing, one of the things they list as a benefit of their service is “Experience games with US commercials, official halftime shows and analysis”.

Yay commercials!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Just had an email from DAZN telling me they’ve made improvements to Game Pass and I should consider resubscribing, one of the things they list as a benefit of their service is “Experience games with US commercials, official halftime shows and analysis”.

Yay commercials!
That's depressing. Almost like Netflix and other streamers adding commercials for cheaper packages.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Every time CJ Stroud sets a new record just remember that every starter on the offensive line in 2021 is in the NFL and throwing to Olave Wilson and JSN still lost by 15 to Cade McNamara. Then the next year Stroud was throwing to Ebuka MHJ and JSN and lost by 22 at home to a team without Blake Corum.

I love watching Stroud break Peytons record in this or do something that hasn't been done since Dan Fouts in that. He'll always be 0-2 in the game, even when he gets to Canton.
And this is exactly why you don't deserve this level of happiness, even in Montana

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If I’m Travis, I’m walking out with him after this season and going into Canton together.
Centers take a long time to get in, although linked to his brother and his own namesake should help, even more so if he stays in the media spotlight. Dermotti Dawson waited like 6-7 voting years and he's the best Center post 1990, but Mike Webster got in immediately - he's arguably the best ever at the position. Took Kevin Mawae a few tries, same for Jim Ringo and Dwight Stephenson. Jim Langer and Jim Otto got in very quick although a different era. There's probably a few Centers deserving that have not received the call.

Bruce Matthews played far more games at Guard. Chuck Bednarik was a two-way player at times, most of his games were at LB.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Yay commercials!
Got the same email and was thinking the exact same thing, how is that a positive ffs :lol: Was hoping to see a download feature for Game in 40 but nothing about that.

I'm gonna resubscribe though, it did all I needed it to do this season and apart from the download function, didn't notice any differences compared to previous years. The sound was off in some Game in 40s in the beginning of the season but that was fixed as from the middle of October or something.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Vita Vea retired him. That boy is a future hall of famer too. He stopped the tush push as well.