NFL 2023

Charlie Foley

Bills really are much more likeable than chiefs. But if chiefs were to get the Mahomes whistle against the Ravens…I’d allow it…

mav_9me

I cannot believe they missed that FG. I favor Mahomes a bit but I was all set for an OT game. Oh boy. Gotta feel for the Bills and Allen

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I cannot believe they missed that FG. I favor Mahomes a bit but I was all set for an OT game. Oh boy. Gotta feel for the Bills and Allen
They were outclassed by the champs. Diggs only had 3 catches all night, which is pathetic.

Hephaestus

Torn over who to support in the AFC, would like to see Lamar finally make it to a superbowl and generally I'd prefer a different team in the Superbowl but agree with @MarylandMUFan that watching people meltdown about the broadcast showing 5 seconds of Taylor Swift is fun.

Not torn about the NFC, c'mon Detroit, bite the 49ers kneecaps off.

the_cliff

Bit of an anti climactic ending tbh. Why did Allen go for the touchdown on first and 10 when he had someone wide open....

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Torn over who to support in the AFC, would like to see Lamar finally make it to a superbowl and generally I'd prefer a different team in the Superbowl but agree with @MarylandMUFan that watching people meltdown about the broadcast showing 5 seconds of Taylor Swift is fun.

Not torn about the NFC, c'mon Detroit, bite the 49ers kneecaps off.
Chiefs vs Lions was the first game of the season. It could easily be the last one as well.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Bills took all the time off the clock only to throw two end zone passes at the end. Absolute brainfade and I don’t get why this wasn’t the main message at the 2 minute warning