NFL 2023

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Yeah, the Ravens massacring an overrated Lions team would be huge fun.
They massacred the 49ers during the regular season so that doesn't even guarantee a close game. Ravens have clearly been the best team this year in my opinion, only Mahomes magic can stop them tonight.

I think it would be cool as hell to see the Lions make it. Historic franchise and it would be their first Super Bowl appearance. Plus MCDC is awesome.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, the Ravens massacring an overrated Lions team would be huge fun.
Hate the 49ers with a passion & am over the Chiefs. That leaves two teams, both with pretty good storylines & players to root for. Pretty simple for me.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Hate the 49ers with a passion & am over the Chiefs. That leaves two teams, both with pretty good storylines & players to root for. Pretty simple for me.
I just can’t stand the Lions. I don’t mind the other teams, though. So whoever else makes it, I’m fine with it.

Dan_F

Argh, forgotten that I've got tickets to see Romesh Ranganathan tonight, so am going to miss most, if not all, of the first game... and I can't stay up too late as I've got a mental day at work tomorrow. Shit
If it helps, Sky have highlights of the games back to back from 7-9am. I have a meeting at 9am tomorrow morning, I work from home but I don’t think I’ll be watching past half time unless it’s really close.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Buckle up guys, two great games on our hands.

arnie_ni

Surprisingly calm abs relaxed. For some reason I think this ends up relatively easy for us.

RedDevilRoshi

Off work tomorrow so heading to get the beers and food in for this. Looking forward to it!

Not really fussed who wins the AFC championship one but will be supporting the Lions in the NFC decider. Incredible if they go all the way and win the SB.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Ravens 27-17, think they're gonna shut down KC and get a late score to increase the margin to flatter a bit. But, with Mahomes Magic on one side anything can happen.

Heart says Lions, brain and money says 49ers.... give me the Lions 32-31 with a last second field goal because I like fairytales.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Sports is so weird. Football is def not my number one love out all sports but living in my adopted home of the Detroit area I dont want this fairytale to end and am nervous AF. SF understandably is the favorite and losing today wouldn't be a surprise in some ways, but it would still hurt quite a bit.

The city has been buzzing incl last night despite it being an away game (drone show over the city):

Let's go Lions, but in the meantime, hoping for an entertaining game between KC and the Ravens.

Charlie Foley

I’d rather beat the Ravens in the Super Bowl than the chiefs I think. Just. But both would be pretty sweet and I think Ravens are better. So with that in mind, and not liking most of the ravens fans I know here:

confirmed swifty for like 3 hours

arnie_ni

Would have preferred a night game and all black but itl still be rocking there

Charlie Foley

Right in the heart
Sorry boo-boo. Objectively people should support the Ravens. There’s a very long story as to why I don’t like the Ravens and am probably silly about it but involves overbearing family members and unlikable in laws :lol: