NFL 2023

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I love how people endure the sport being interrupted by a billion commercials but get annoyed by Taylor Swift being shown 5 times a game.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yikes. And you know a ton of people who probably have no business gambling their money have probably gotten themselves into even more serious doo doo with it. Its disgusting.
It's quite the 180 the Shield has taken re: gambling in recent years. They were so puritanical, now they're just whores for the cash.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yikes. And you know a ton of people who probably have no business gambling their money have probably gotten themselves into even more serious doo doo with it. Its disgusting.
Yes at least with bookies there is honor. You don’t pay, you get cutoff and pressured.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sorry Chiefs fans, you’re doomed

Dan_F

It’s destiny for the Chiefs to win. Accept it now so you can brace yourself for the next 3 hours.
All my bets involve the Chiefs winning or their players going over. I’ll happily not see that money again.

Von Mistelroum

You’re a gentleman and a scholar. Stick with me and @whitbyviking
Well I am very much rooting for them here, so I guess that's confirmed :)

Though, bloody hell...The amount of stoppages for various reasons is crazy! The game barely seems to start, but I guess that's similar to a cagey football match. Just annoying that every stoppage takes an age.