NFL Dynasty League

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Regrettable that Alshon Jeffrey and John Brown had great games and I had them on the bench. Even more regrettable that Julio and Woods were quiet, but they got me decent points.

Oh and Brady is for sure gonna be my starter going forward. Pats play Miami next week :drool::drool::drool:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He looks to be a real talent though. Plenty more weeks to start him.
He played like 10 snaps and it was against the Dolphins... Although he's obviously talented, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if that's his highest fantasy output of the year.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He played like 10 snaps and it was against the Dolphins... Although he's obviously talented, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if that's his highest fantasy output of the year.
He'll be the big play outlet for them... more akin to DeSean Jackson or Tyreek Hill than his more versatile cousin Antonio.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Going down to wire with @altodevil. Unfortunately he needs Hopkins to pick up some more points without Deshaun Watson getting any...
Yeah once my running backs shit the bed I knew it was over. Actually wanted Watson to do well so I could get more points overall. Good game though mate.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Are the points calculating all players or just the ones we started?

Edit: I know now. The score just looked higher than what I expected, which was why I asked

Last edited:

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Need some advice on a potential fantasy trade @RobinLFC

12 team PPR, 6 points for passing touchdowns, Heres my team:

QB: Murray, Winston
RB: Henry, Gordon, Singletary, Henderson
WR: Beckham, Adams, Lockett, Godwin, Kirk
TE: Graham, Doyle

Trade would be Adams, Singletary, Graham for Evans, Ekeler, McDonald

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Need some advice on a potential fantasy trade @RobinLFC

12 team PPR, 6 points for passing touchdowns, Heres my team:

QB: Murray, Winston
RB: Henry, Gordon, Singletary, Henderson
WR: Beckham, Adams, Lockett, Godwin, Kirk
TE: Graham, Doyle

Trade would be Adams, Singletary, Graham for Evans, Ekeler, McDonald
I'd decline if I were you, depending on which TEs are left on the waiver after last weekend. You can move the TEs from the equation since I think if you'd stream the position for the rest of the season, your total points tally would equal a TE1. Definitely not convinced by McDonald especially after the comments of their offensive coordinator a few weeks ago ("definitely won't see an increase in snaps/targets" or something like that).

Singletary had only four carries but took them for 70 yards, and more importantly he had 6 targets compared to Gore's 0 and outsnapped Gore 45 to 19. Think he'll be heavily targeted by Josh Allen and they'll soon realise that he's the most talented back in Buffalo. Ekeler has only real value until Gordon returns, but of course you also have Gordon so you'd get the equivalent of a borderline RB1 for the rest of the season. Adams, even though he had a down week, is a tier above Evans for me who's tied to a QB who struggled in the first week and is competing for targets with Godwin's emergence. Not to mention you'd be stuck with both Evans and Godwin, you basically can't start them both.

So I'd decline, but basically because I think the TEs are worthless to the trade, because I have really high hopes for Singletary after last weekend and because Adams is superior to Evans.

To be honest I'd straight up swap Henry with Ekeler if that's an option, you'd get Ekeler/Gordon for the entire season and I think Singletary could be an RB2. Henderson is pretty worthless at this point though so might be a bit risky.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I'd decline if I were you, depending on which TEs are left on the waiver after last weekend. You can move the TEs from the equation since I think if you'd stream the position for the rest of the season, your total points tally would equal a TE1. Definitely not convinced by McDonald especially after the comments of their offensive coordinator a few weeks ago ("definitely won't see an increase in snaps/targets" or something like that).

Singletary had only four carries but took them for 70 yards, and more importantly he had 6 targets compared to Gore's 0 and outsnapped Gore 45 to 19. Think he'll be heavily targeted by Josh Allen and they'll soon realise that he's the most talented back in Buffalo. Ekeler has only real value until Gordon returns, but of course you also have Gordon so you'd get the equivalent of a borderline RB1 for the rest of the season. Adams, even though he had a down week, is a tier above Evans for me who's tied to a QB who struggled in the first week and is competing for targets with Godwin's emergence. Not to mention you'd be stuck with both Evans and Godwin, you basically can't start them both.

So I'd decline, but basically because I think the TEs are worthless to the trade, because I have really high hopes for Singletary after last weekend and because Adams is superior to Evans.

To be honest I'd straight up swap Henry with Ekeler if that's an option, you'd get Ekeler/Gordon for the entire season and I think Singletary could be an RB2. Henderson is pretty worthless at this point though so might be a bit risky.
Interesting. I think I agree with most of your comments. My plan was initially to stay afloat around .500 until Gordon comes back and then have a top tier team for the playoffs (also banking on trading one of my 3 lower receivers for an upgrade at TE or QB). But I lost last week and I'm starting to worry about falling 1-5 or 2-4 before Gordon returns. You're right about the values of the players in a vaccum, it's just about whether I can start Singletary for the next few weeks. I think I'll turn it down and hope he works out like you think.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Interesting. I think I agree with most of your comments. My plan was initially to stay afloat around .500 until Gordon comes back and then have a top tier team for the playoffs (also banking on trading one of my 3 lower receivers for an upgrade at TE or QB). But I lost last week and I'm starting to worry about falling 1-5 or 2-4 before Gordon returns. You're right about the values of the players in a vaccum, it's just about whether I can start Singletary for the next few weeks. I think I'll turn it down and hope he works out like you think.
He has the Giants and Bengals as next two matchups, so I'd decide after those games if it's worth keeping him. And the Dolphins twice of course :lol: