NFL Dynasty League

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Eboue My kicker has a bye this week. After deliberating I've decided not to pick up another one as that would mean I'd need to drop someone. When I try to submit my lineup, the site won't let me presumably because my kicker is on a bye. I've tried submitting a lineup without a kicker as well, and it won't let me do that either.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I also want to talk about tanking briefly. It's fine to tank by trading away your veterans for future draft picks or young players. It's not fine to tank by benching Julio Jones in favor of Hunter Renfrow. Each lineup spot must be filled each week with a player who is not on a bye and has a reasonable chance of playing. I'm not going to make any further rules except that I'll know it when I see it and the league will punish accordingly.

Short version is that rehauling your roster is legitimate tanking, purposely starting a bad lineup is not legitimate tanking.

Man of Leisure

I mean, clearly I'm not tanking. It's a strategic move on my part thinking I'm better off losing the 8-10 points this week for the overall good of my team in the long run. But whatevs

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Pretty sure we agreed wildcard spots were for total points scored.

altodevil

We should spend the off-season gathering together snippets of the rules we can still find. Then form an actual constitution on page 1.

altodevil

Vaguely remember a rule stating no avatar meant ineligible for postseason.

altodevil

@altodevil complete toss up between us this week I think. Think you’ve a slight edge looking at player opposition.
Hopefully a good game. I like your team a lot though. Just hoping Watson sees sense and ignores Fuller for Hopkins!

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
still time for me to sell off. the team is falling apart
Don’t be afraid to make a great deal with me. I don’t want to have to watch you trade good players to other posters. Don’t be that guy. Don’t be a fool.

I’ll PM you later.

Man of Leisure

Emmanuel sanders just got traded to San Francisco, good time to send me an offer for him
Don’t know if his trade value goes up much really. If anything, it’s kinda kick in the balls for Kittle owners who was struggling for targets in the offense.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He went from #2 in a bad offense to #1 in an average offense. They didnt trade for him to not use him.
It barely changes anything. Their D is too dominant, Garappolo doesn't need to take many risks. He'll see between 5 and 10 targets on the Niners which is what he was getting in Denver (6.3 per game), and it's not like Jimmy G is much of an upgrade to Flacco the way he's been playing.

They will use him though, to stretch the field. For his fantasy value, this trade doesn't do much. the Niners have also been running the ball a lot this season (#1 in the NFL with 39 attempts per game).

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
It barely changes anything. Their D is too dominant, Garappolo doesn't need to take many risks. He'll see between 5 and 10 targets on the Niners which is what he was getting in Denver (6.3 per game), and it's not like Jimmy G is much of an upgrade to Flacco the way he's been playing.

They will use him though, to stretch the field. For his fantasy value, this trade doesn't do much. the Niners have also been running the ball a lot this season (#1 in the NFL with 39 attempts per game).
I think it's a decent upgrade in value. I also think Garrapolo will be better to catch passes from going g forward than Flacco (or Lock). Still I'm not expecting a ton in return for him.