NFL Dynasty League

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I see a lot of defenses getting added, but surprisingly everyone's ignoring the Jets. Playing the Dolphins twice in a season is simply too good to pass up!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anybody tanking looking for draft picks and willing to get rid of a WR? Holla at me.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
@rpitroda left will fuller on the bench :lol:
The saddest thing is, I was genuinely sitting here pondering if I should go Fuller, Crowder, Gordon or Thompson.

I decided no on Crowder (Falk QB,) no on Thompson (Pats D). Decided Fuller had done nothing so just decided to take a punt on Gordon. Alas, the twat went off on one :lol:

Yet despite that though, still got 169 so far ... (that’s with Fuller sitting on 53 on the bench and Gordon 7...)

chetan

packers annihilate cowboys.... and amari scores 40 for my first win. Could I script any better.

RoadTrip

Honestly the fact @JJ12 has a lowest score of 165 is quite incredible.

And honestly, even when I look at your roster now, I still don’t look at it and think it particularly stands out :lol:

Think it helps you a lot that you’ve relatively struck gold at TE, PK and D. And Cook is playing seriously good

JJ12

Honestly the fact @JJ12 has a lowest score of 165 is quite incredible.

And honestly, even when I look at your roster now, I still don’t look at it and think it particularly stands out :lol:

Think it helps you a lot that you’ve relatively struck gold at TE, PK and D. And Cook is playing seriously good
Kupp has been exceptional too. Ridley and Sutton chip in when necessary.

On paper Cook, Bell and Kerryon Johnson is strong. With Singletary to come (next year probably)

Wentz and Bell haven't even pulled their weight yet.

Surprised to find Alshon Jeffery on waiver wires

JJ12

I'm not necessarily tanking but I could use a first round draft pick. I've got a wealth of receivers.
I just picked up Jeffery off waiver wire so see how that goes. I'm sure I'll be in touch.

RoadTrip

Kupp has been exceptional too. Ridley and Sutton chip in when necessary.

On paper Cook, Bell and Kerryon Johnson is strong. With Singletary to come (next year probably)

Wentz and Bell haven't even pulled their weight yet.

Surprised to find Alshon Jeffery on waiver wires
I put in a bid for him, was annoyed to see him go to you for $15.

JJ12

7 at one stage. But I kept editing between 4-8 so cant remember what I ended up with. Either way, not 15
15 was steep but I can't see me spending my 100.

Probably end up trading later on in the year too

RoadTrip

Chris Carson would be the only realistic one I want. Not sure who I'd trade.

Alternatively I wouldn't mind getting someone's first round pick for 2020.
Yeah tbh there’s not anyone on your roster I’d be interested in except Andrews perhaps.

Also I’m not hugely keen on trading Carson. Thompson could be traded though.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Yeah tbh there’s not anyone on your roster I’d be interested in except Andrews perhaps.

Also I’m not hugely keen on trading Carson. Thompson could be traded though.
I already gave you Ebron! It’s all good though. Hopefully Brady can keep up good numbers and step it up even. My top receivers though have been wank. Sucks not having AB either, the dumb cnut. That pick could have been on a better RB at the time had I knew.

RoadTrip

I already gave you Ebron! It’s all good though. Hopefully Brady can keep up good numbers and step it up even. My top receivers though have been wank. Sucks not having AB either, the dumb cnut. That pick could have been on a better RB at the time had I knew.
Ebron is sucking hard :lol: but got decent return on Carson. Without Carson my record would be much worse especially with Gordon doing SFA so far. But with him back, hopefully can cover my terrible TE situation.

Makes Thompson expendable too and to be fair he’s done decent. He gets a lot of targets

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Ebron is sucking hard :lol: but got decent return on Carson. Without Carson my record would be much worse especially with Gordon doing SFA so far. But with him back, hopefully can cover my terrible TE situation.
:lol: Yeah I really lucked out with Mark Andrews.

RoadTrip

I have a circa. 6 point advantage with Aaron Jones vs Valdes-Scantling ... I can just see this going tits up for me :lol: Need another big week from Jones to get me that W.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
When you trade David Johnson before the season for Joe Mixon and OJ Howard