NFL Dynasty League

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Scratching my head over this trade between @Florida Man and @Eboue. At first glance, eboue got rinsed.
ive given up on this season. kelce will be 31 next year and freeman is slowly overtaking lindsay in denver. this gives me a solid young option at tight end, a good young receiver (only 27) and a 1st round pick from a team that is currently 2-5.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Tight ends have fairly long careers in the NFL playing at a high level so I'm not worried about his age. Plus I REALLY needed a RB.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Didn't realize Kelce was already on the wrong side of 30. His lack of TDs this season is concerning, but I'd chalk that up mostly to bad luck as his numbers are otherwise fine.

At this rate, your original 1st round pick might end up being higher than the one you received from FM.

Florida Man

Didn't realize Kelce was already on the wrong side of 30. His lack of TDs this season is concerning, but I'd chalk that up mostly to bad luck as his numbers are otherwise fine.

At this rate, your original 1st round pick might end up being higher than the one you received from FM.
It hurt to give up a 1st round pick but two second round picks can do nicely. Plus I'm sure I can make a deal with someone for their first.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can anyone tell me how many keepers we can select? Or generally how many it is.

Florida Man

I assume that was a joke right?!
I kind of made that request to get you to counter offer me.

I'm trying to keep Julio but I will trade him if I can get something sweet in addition to a 1st round pick.

Otherwise, John Brown is consistent and young and is about to play the 27th ranked pass D this weekend.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I kind of made that request to get you to counter offer me.

I'm trying to keep Julio but I will trade him if I can get something sweet in addition to a 1st round pick.

Otherwise, John Brown is consistent and young and is about to play the 27th ranked pass D this weekend.
I get you but I’m not just thinking about this week. Gordon is a top top tier running back, if not this year he certainly will be next year... plus, I can’t give up any RBs as I’m very light there, and I’m good at wide receiver (I.e I’m looking to trade away wide receivers for other positions)! Sorry.

Florida Man

I get you but I’m not just thinking about this week. Gordon is a top top tier running back, if not this year he certainly will be next year... plus, I can’t give up any RBs as I’m very light there, and I’m good at wide receiver (I.e I’m looking to trade away wide receivers for other positions)! Sorry.
You literally just said you’re open to WRs :nono:

You. Will. Regret. This.