NFL Dynasty League

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Need advice on a trade in my other league.

Give: Deebo and CEH

Get: Pitts and Carter

14-man, 0.5PPR

My team:

QB: Burrow

RB: Mitchell; Akers; CEH; Ronald Jones; Sermon

WR: Jefferson; Chase; CeeDee; AJ Brown; Deebo; Ruggs; DeVonta

TE: Conklin; Jonnu

I figure my receivers are set, I don't hugely need Deebo. CEH is a loss, but Pitts would be a huge upgrade at TE long-term, and Carter isn't a bad piece to fill a stop-gap.

I'm 6-2 so competitive.
Dynasty? Pull the trigger

Jagga7

yeh 100% do it. Carter is going to be big ROS. 8 and 9 receptions in his last 2 games and Jets will always be playing from behind.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
This is the same guy who traded me CEH for Pollard in the first place.

altodevil

Vote on banning Florida Man is now active on the MFL page. Vote.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Section XI.C.2 of the charter - Florida Man set a lineup with multiple players on a bye or long-term injury, despite having more than adequate players on their bench. To avoid adverse impact on standings, I have edited his lineup to remove players on a bye and inserted players who could reasonably start.

If anyone disagrees with that, or reckons it's happened in the past, let me or eboue or mol know and we can sort it.

Florida man - 1st infraction - warning. Anymore and you start losing picks.

Also - can I refer others to section XI.C.1 as well please

Cheers

ps. feck mahomes
Just go ahead and end my misery. Too fecking busy and rotten luck with shit draft lineup this year.

altodevil

Done - sizeably favoured in your direction though.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I know how it looks there on KTC, but every other calculator had it in my favor...though they might be the ones overvaluing RBs.

It doesn’t really work if Deshaun doesn’t replace Allen’s production eventually, but I have to take some risks.

altodevil

All - check discord - I've updated the league charter slightly (not the rules though).

On that - the playoff seeding is currently fixed - in that the winner of 3vs6 will play the 2nd seed, and the winner of 4vs5 will play the 1st seed.

This doesn't reflect the NFL, or actually reward the 1st seed a great deal (they could end up playing a 4th seed while the 2nd seed plays the 6th!)

So I'm suggesting an amendment:

- 1st seed plays the lowest remaining seed following their bye.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
All - check discord - I've updated the league charter slightly (not the rules though).

On that - the playoff seeding is currently fixed - in that the winner of 3vs6 will play the 2nd seed, and the winner of 4vs5 will play the 1st seed.

This doesn't reflect the NFL, or actually reward the 1st seed a great deal (they could end up playing a 4th seed while the 2nd seed plays the 6th!)

I'm happy with the amendment

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

100%

RedIceland

Yeah makes more sense.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Desean Jackson related?
I was under the impression Desean wasn’t really eating into his target share, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, I’m cautiously really optimistic on the guy long-term. Despite the late breakout age and crowded room he walked into.

altodevil

So glad I mortgaged my future for Ja'marr 'The Dropper' Chase

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The one feckin’ time I go chalk with the biggest favorite in the survivor pool instead of trying to be clever…