NFL Dynasty League

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
What an absolutely shitty weekend of football. Lost in all 4 of my fantasy leagues, one by 1.7 pts and the other by 2. Lost $2,500 on various straight bets, parlays and teasers - feck the Rams. And to top it all off, got bounced out of my survivor pool where I was one of the last 47 which started with almost 400 entries and the payout is $100,000 - feck the Cowboys :mad:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What an absolutely shitty weekend of football. Lost in all 4 of my fantasy leagues, one by 1.7 pts and the other by 2. Lost $2,500 on various straight bets, parlays and teasers - feck the Rams. And to top it all off, got bounced out of my survivor pool where I was one of the last 47 which started with almost 400 entries and the payout is $100,000 - feck the Cowboys :mad:
At least you didn’t only score 73 points

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I’ve had such a miserable time in the dynasty this year. It’s not that my team is actually fundamentally bad (it’s not great / competing to win, but it also isn’t completely dogshit), it’s that I just can’t select my line ups right. According to the power table I could have won 5 (!) and conversely would have lost 2. My efficiency of 76.1% is worst in the league. Poor. The fall from grace is steep!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Glad I played our friend FloridaMan this week!

altodevil

I’ve had such a miserable time in the dynasty this year. It’s not that my team is actually fundamentally bad (it’s not great / competing to win, but it also isn’t completely dogshit), it’s that I just can’t select my line ups right. According to the power table I could have won 5 (!) and conversely would have lost 2. My efficiency of 76.1% is worst in the league. Poor. The fall from grace is steep!
Yeah - my bench has outscored 4 teams this season, including yours. My efficiency ain't the best for the same reason. Too much depth.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I would have won even if I didn’t pick up a QB. WTF :lol:

I was so certain to lose with this bye week hell I wasn’t even checking the score.

Last edited:

chetan

@Eboue @altodevil we need to reorganize the divisions going into next season. Too much discrepancy, a couple of divisions are like NFC east from past years.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It does feel weird trading mostly within my own division simply because they’re amongst the most active owners.

But if that works in my favor then I’m against changing it. :p

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Of course Florida Man would have Henry Ruggs :lol:

altodevil

Look at my injuries though

Kyler Murray
Derrick Henry
Gus Edwards
DeAndre Hopkins
Robert Woods

That's 4 players that would go in the first 3 rounds of a redraft league and another who would go in the 5th
You've got swift too. stop whining and mop up our cash