NFL Thread 2019

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Henry looks so huge, almost impossible to stop these days.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ffs, had to get the TD there. Excellent D.

ha_rooney

Henry with a “I got this” drive.

ha_rooney

Urgh this is not going well so far.
Don’t see us winning this one, at least not being able to contain Henry enough to limit their scoring. We really needed to convert that FG drive into a TD from the 1yard line.

I’ve no more energy to stay up... hopefully Brady is able to have a vintage second half performance to get the win.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
What more of a beautiful sound is there other than Pats fans whining for flags they don't deserve?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What is this shithousery from the Titans going on now? Haha

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
In the end the Henry match up was just too much. And our offence continued to stink it up. Was hoping Brady and BB could pull something out the hat for the day but not to be. At least now I can just enjoy and appreciate the rest of the match ups!

Saints and Eagles should watch out though. I’m 0/2 on my game picks today :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can't believe that at home down 1 with 3 minutes left Patriots punted from their 37 yard line . Such cowardly football deserves losing . Doug Pederson would never do that

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Can't believe that at home down 1 with 3 minutes left Patriots punted from their 37 yard line . Such cowardly football deserves losing . Doug Pederson would never do that
I mean the strength of our team has been the defence all season. I don’t think it’s that terrible a call, knowing that if you fail to convert they at a minimum get a field goal meaning you then need to go down and get a TD.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I mean the strength of our team has been the defence all season. I don’t think it’s that terrible a call, knowing that if you fail to convert they at a minimum get a field goal meaning you then need to go down and get a TD.
Nah but you are trailing in the game anyway . You have given up 180 yards rushing and the opposition just put up a 8 minute drive . You are basically giving the ball away knowing that 2 first downs and the game is over which is exactly what happened. Also you play the game with the attitude that you are looking at 4 downs so you could run the ball if you wanted to on 2nd and 3rd downs

ha_rooney

Will be interesting to see how the team rebuilds, particularly on offense. I expect Brady & McDaniels to be gone next season.

freeurmind

weak willed

:lol:
Boston media always sound like Browns fans or something as soon as they lose a game. People talk about the NY press but I think they are easily the worst. The ease with which they throw their heroes under the bus is incredible.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Excellent, I can enjoy this years super bowl without the fear of the Boston Cheats winning again.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Excellent, I can enjoy this years super bowl without the fear of the Boston Cheats winning again.
Exactly how I feel. Which is probably how fans of all other clubs in England felt about us for years!

Gotta say, watching Bellichick keep saying 'f*cking bullsh*t' while the Titans were abusing that delay of game clock rule was magnificient. Here's a guy who has literally been caught breaking the rules at least twice, complaining about someone using it cleverly. He was only annoyed he didn't think of it imo.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Exactly how I feel. Which is probably how fans of all other clubs in England felt about us for years!

Gotta say, watching Bellichick keep saying 'f*cking bullsh*t' while the Titans were abusing that delay of game clock rule was magnificient. Here's a guy who has literally been caught breaking the rules at least twice, complaining about someone using it cleverly. He was only annoyed he didn't think of it imo.
He used it himself this season, so yes it’s quite brilliant for it to be used against him now.

lsd

The Oracle
Ok finally this will be a good superbowl now the cheats are gone.

Hopefully Eagles lose today as well and I can book leave to watch it

Hephaestus

He used it himself this season, so yes it’s quite brilliant for it to be used against him now.
Best thing is that he used it while 30 points ahead against the Jets, if he didn't want to rub it in then I doubt Vrabel knows to pull it off yesterday.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Best thing is that he used it while 30 points ahead against the Jets, if he didn't want to rub it in then I doubt Vrabel knows to pull it off yesterday.
Yep, and stood on the sideline smirking like a douche because he thought he was so clever.

Then loses his cheating little mind when it’s used against him.

Delicious.