NFL Thread 2019

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I think it’s correctly a first down. It’s not where he was when he was touched, but if the ball was past the marker when he was down after he was touched. The ball had made the first down marker by the time his right arm him the ground.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don’t trust Allen...

The ESPN commentator is an idiot.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
they got it right. he was down but not touched. then got up and was touched and then went down after the first down
He looked to land with the ball before the yellow line to me, even after being touched.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Oh wait. I’m an idiot. That was a first down because he had re-established himself off the ground before being touched.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That Texans 4th down play was stupid
It was the three running plays before that which were stupid. I understand getting time off the clock but just be more aggressive on 2nd & 5 or what was it and the game is over.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It was the three running plays before that which were stupid. I understand getting time off the clock but just be more aggressive on 2nd & 5 or what was it and the game is over.
It was in FG range though wasn’t it? So take a 6 point lead and make the Bills need a TD rather than 3 being enough for a tied game.

drdoityourself

Booger wanted a short play for the Bills on 3rd and 10 and followed by a spike to stop the clock. Then the game would be over.... The first time I listen to him live, the hype is real.

ha_rooney

Did ESPN just say they both get a chance? I thought if Houston get a TD, they win?!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
It was in FG range though wasn’t it? So take a 6 point lead and make the Bills need a TD rather than 3 being enough for a tied game.
Think it would've been a 40-something yarder so certainly doable. In hindsight it's stupid of course, but I like the aggressive call. Believe in your own quality and finish off the game.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Booger wanted a short play for the Bills on 3rd and 10 and followed by a spike to stop the clock. Then the game would be over.... The first time I listen to him live, the hype is real.

:lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Booger couldn't possibly have done a worse job in such a great and entertaining end of the game

ha_rooney

Allen going for the Hollywood pass too often

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Oh my god this Texans defence.

If the Texans lose with Allen totally losing his mind like this, it will be a big slap on the face of BoB.