NFL Thread 2019

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Wait til the Patriots lot see this...
Meh. Any reasonable fan, Patriots or otherwise, can appreciate the difference in quality between the very top QBs to ever play is slim and a valid argument can be made for any of them.

And to be honest, the bias against Brady is far more extreme than the bias toward him in this thread.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Most of the season against non Super Bowl contenders for sure. It’s hard to keep a lid on someone who can both pass like a QB and run like a top WR.
Yeah it is almost impossible. He will need a few average games with his arm to slow things down, but I feel it will just go from extreme to extreme with him.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
David Njoku out for multiple weeks now with a broken wrist. The amount of injuries has been brutal so far this season.

Sandyman

David Njoku out for multiple weeks now with a broken wrist. The amount of injuries has been brutal so far this season.
It's hard to believe it's only been 2 weeks as well.

Lost half my fantasy team players on game days so I know how these teams feel :lol:

sport2793

Rosen named the starter in Miami. Can't do much worse than the other guy.
I just don't think Rosen is gonna make it as a starting QB in this league, not for a playoff team at least. He needs everything around him to be perfect (clean pocket, dynamic skill players) to get decent numbers. Think the Cardinals will look smart in the long run moving on so quickly from him.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I just don't think Rosen is gonna make it as a starting QB in this league, not for a playoff team at least. He needs everything around him to be perfect (clean pocket, dynamic skill players) to get decent numbers. Think the Cardinals will look smart in the long run moving on so quickly from him.
Jim Mora killed him.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Might be a bit controversial, but anyone else think the Eagles might have been better off keeping Foles and trading Wentz for a 1st rd pick?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fournette had a 69-yard run and his final stat line is 15 attempts for 66 yards - am I reading this right? :lol:

Two horrible teams who are horribly coached. If the Texans don’t win this division by Week 14 O’Brien should be fired on the spot.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Might be a bit controversial, but anyone else think the Eagles might have been better off keeping Foles and trading Wentz for a 1st rd pick?
Problem with the foles time with the Eagles was that people basically ignored all the bad and focused on just the crazy story while with Wentz it is exactly the opposite. Irrespective of whether it works out or not , no well run team would have traded Wentz and kept nick foles . The ceiling is way way higher with Wentz

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Fournette had a 69-yard run and his final stat line is 15 attempts for 66 yards - am I reading this right? :lol:

Two horrible teams who are horribly coached. If the Texans don’t win this division by Week 14 O’Brien should be fired on the spot.
:lol: this is correct :lol:

He had rushed for negative yards prior to that run :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
AB released

The way BB reacted in the press conference, I felt this would happen.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yea looks like they just made the decision before the NFL had the chance.
Unless I’m mistaken, he was due to meet the NFL reps next week to discuss the allegations. I wonder if Pats have received some new info & decided to get rid of him now rather than wait & let the process play out.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
According to SI, the league apparently verified the texts he sent threatening the second woman who alleged that he tried to expose himself to her.