NFL Thread 2019

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Unless I’m mistaken, he was due to meet the NFL reps next week to discuss the allegations. I wonder if Pats have received some new info & decided to get rid of him now rather than wait & let the process play out.
There's been a new accuser and the league are investigating threatening texts from the brief Google search I did?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
There's been a new accuser and the league are investigating threatening texts from the brief Google search I did?
Yup. And this one has verified information. Tied to the same phone number he used then.

Though I really wonder what's stopping these women from coming out earlier! MeToo movement has been making some difference for about 2 years now. Perhaps they just wanted to put the event behind...but then what made them change their mind?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Another set back for Tom Brady. He's shown to have persevered through adversity before. This could be his toughest test yet however.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Another set back for Tom Brady. He's shown to have persevered through adversity before. This could be his toughest test yet however.
The lack of depth on oline is most concerning

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Officially time to drop AB from fantasy rosters? Any chance another team picks him up this season? What a roller coaster ride it’s been with this asshole.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Officially time to drop AB from fantasy rosters? Any chance another team picks him up this season? What a roller coaster ride it’s been with this asshole.
Keep him on your bench unless the likes of Hollywood Brown, Terry McLaurin, Darren Waller etc. are still on available in your league.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
We were never going 16-0, even with AB. It’s very very difficult to not have an off week once.

Our O-line depth is a real issue though. We’ve got a lot of injuries there and it’s really important for our run game which we will likely be leaning on again this year.

roseguy64

We were never going 16-0, even with AB. It’s very very difficult to not have an off week once.

Our O-line depth is a real issue though. We’ve got a lot of injuries there and it’s really important for our run game which we will likely be leaning on again this year.
Hopefully Cannon comes back this week or next week and Wynn can come back later in the season. Would only the LT issue until then. Karras has been fine so far.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
RedZone can’t start soon enough. KC-Ravens hopefully will live up to the hype & be a high scoring game.

Need entertainment after that dreadful United performance.

freeurmind

weak willed
18 minutes to go. NFL needs to add a third window of games or stagger kickoffs or do osmething, theres so many games.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
RedZone can’t start soon enough. KC-Ravens hopefully will live up to the hype & be a high scoring game.

Need entertainment after that dreadful United performance.
High hopes for Ravens @ Chiefs indeed. It's a travesty that this game isn't flexed to SNF but I'm really happy that it isn't :D

Hephaestus

AB has a point about Kraft though.
Dunno if I agree, AB wasn't cut over the allegations. If he was, he'd have a point bringing up Kraft's visits to the massage palour and Big Ben being a rapist but the Patriots looked like they'd keep him at least for the time being until it came out that he'd been unbelievably stupid and was trying to intimidate one of the women and was using her kids as part of that tactic. He can try and deflect by bringing up Kraft or claiming that he's boycotting the NFL from now on over guaranteed money but he's the one who was destroyed his career in a few months.
18 minutes to go. NFL needs to add a third window of games or stagger kickoffs or do osmething, theres so many games.
Also disagree with this but more just because Redzone is awesome.

freeurmind

weak willed
Dunno if I agree, AB wasn't cut over the allegations. If he was, he'd have a point bringing up Kraft's visits to the massage palour and Big Ben being a rapist but the Patriots looked like they'd keep him at least for the time being until it came out that he'd been unbelievably stupid and was trying to intimidate one of the women and was using her kids as part of that tactic. He can try and deflect by bringing up Kraft or claiming that he's boycotting the NFL from now on over guaranteed money but he's the one who was destroyed his career in a few months.
I meant about his general point about Kraft having essentially escaped punishment for solicitation and now trying to wiggle his way out of paying AB his signing bonus over these texts. Not defending AB's conduct by any means but surely that's unfair? Anyways reading on ESPN that it's unlikely that the Pats will be able to get out of paying him his bonus.