NFL Thread 2019

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Josh Gordon placed on IR.

Wasn’t offering much on offense, probably due to the injury but we’re down another WR. Hopefully Harry can come back from his injury & contribute something.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Josh Gordon placed on IR.

Wasn’t offering much on offense, probably due to the injury but we’re down another WR. Hopefully Harry can come back from his injury & contribute something.
Gordon has been putrid this season and I think that's the end of his NFL career. Patriots are releasing him when he comes off IR.

Harry is back in training and will be activated Vs Ravens.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ever since Thielen called out Cousins, he’s been far more consistent than he usually is. Vikings will be contenders if he continues playing the way he has the last 4 games.

mav_9me

Wtf are the jets doing? Doesn’t make any sense. If the guy says he is injured and different doctors agree and there is objective evidence on MRI why are they trying to fine him and fight this whole thing? Why would any free agent/player trust the jets after nonsense like this?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Wtf are the jets doing? Doesn’t make any sense. If the guy says he is injured and different doctors agree and there is objective evidence on MRI why are they trying to fine him and fight this whole thing? Why would any free agent/player trust the jets after nonsense like this?
he got the surgery today and they released him

mav_9me

he got the surgery today and they released him
That's happened today.

I'm talking about what had been going on for a while now.

He has had to file for a grievance and is fighting to get his fined money back.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Options for this afternoon:

1. Try and find a crap stream to watch United play crap football.
2. Watch the Broncos stink it up but in HD.
3. Just watch RedZone.

Currently leaning towards 3.

Sandyman

Options for this afternoon:

1. Try and find a crap stream to watch United play crap football.
2. Watch the Broncos stink it up but in HD.
3. Just watch RedZone.

Currently leaning towards 3.
Option 3 always :drool:

And a Utd stream in the background. We finally won away and were close to beating the unbeaten league leaders. Onward and upwards :devil:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yes and also pretty good for individual NFL games. It has Redzone too but you got the legit version already.
Yea got gamepass for options 2 and 3.

Interesting, will check out buffstreams for the start of the United match and see how we go. Cheers.

lsd

The Oracle
Every single week i have to laugh at the Bears taking Trubitsky over Mahomes and Watson

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If Denver can sort their o-line and bring in a true elite QB they're really not that far away.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Perhaps, still annoying as feck.

Sutton is going to be fantastic, but yea he needs some help.
Assuming Elway doesn't try to replace Flacco with his pick, the Broncos should go after Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb at WR.

If he wants to replace Flacco, Joe Burrow is his guy.

bucky

Assuming Elway doesn't try to replace Flacco with his pick, the Broncos should go after Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb at WR.

If he wants to replace Flacco, Joe Burrow is his guy.
They are not going to get him, if Miami and Cincinnati keep it up.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Elway should pick up a foundational (not sure if that's a word but it sounds great) OL if one is available and the transcendental QBs are gone by the time the Broncs pick (which I suspect they will be).

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Really enjoy my first time at Wembley today. NFL is massive in the UK now and I personally don't think that people really care about the idea of a London based team . 3-4 games a year is absolutely fine and it's like a celebration of the sport out there

Mike Smalling

Another defensive TD for the Patriots. Van Noy, Hightower and Collins are a scary linebacker trio.

bucky

Maybe those two are after Tua. Justin Herbert will also be pursued, as well the likes of Eason and Fromm.
Could be, but if Burrow keeps playing like he is, I'm not sure how they could pass on him. Washington could take him as well.