Nicest kit for WC 2018?

PeteManic

Let's discuss the kits in this thread.

I think the cut of Argentina's home kit is very classy this year. I do like the understated colouring of the faded stripes. The little squares in there are also a nice touch. With the neck line and overall cut, it looks very sharp. Is Argentina's kit the most iconic kit of all time? Maybe.

What are your favs and why?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I think the cut of Argentina's home kit is very classy this year. I do like the understated colouring of the faded stripes. The little squares in there are also a nice touch. With the neck line and overall cut, it looks very sharp. Is Argentina's kit the most iconic kit of all time? Maybe.

That would be Brazil in their yellow shirts.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That middle stripe on the Argentina kit really needs to curve with the neckline IMO. Other then that, looks nice. Though that Germany kit is class too.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"

Isn't that exactly the same kit they had for 687 years? Can't say i see much difference :lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Nigeria is fantastic. New China kit is great too, even though they are missing the WC

Chillosophy

Netherlands! :nervous:

Probably France or Portugal, I really love the Nike jerseys. (cant imbed images:annoyed:)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The Germany Away kit is a thing of beauty :drool: . It's bloody wonderful

That Nigeria kit runs it close though

Also liking the Japan shirt:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
If only Cameroon qualified :(

Last edited:

diarm

I'd buy that green Germany shirt now if it wasn't for the manky gold badge in the middle. Is it likely they'll release one without that after the tournament?