Nick Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Powell interrupted from his meal at Nandos, still has his napkin tucked into his shirt bless.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Looking forward to seeing what he can do, have seen nothing of him other than that goal in the playoffs so clean slate with me.

to be honest, I am dissapointed with this signing. Powell seems to have a great shot and finish but his basic control and brain are seriously worrying after I watched his performance in the Play Off final. I do not expect this player to be a success but hope he is.
Sweeping judgement on a player based solely off one game, oh goody Scholesy is back. I can already feel my blood beginning to boil.

Drifter

American
Hope he goes on to fulfill his potential.Deal was done ages ago , never saw him going anywhere else.

Scholesy

Sweeping judgement on a player based solely off one game, oh goody Scholesy is back. I can already feel my blood beginning to boil.
Its just my opinion, its likely he could be a good player but I personally do not see this outcome. You will watch the goals video and think what a talent, I watch the Vs match and see too many clumsy things and poor passing talent.

Varun

Staff
Never seen him play but he's highly rated from what i hear.

Saying he'l flop based on 1 game is ridiculous.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Its just my opinion, its likely he could be a good player but I personally do not see this outcome. You will watch the goals video and think what a talent, I watch the Vs match and see too many clumsy things and poor passing talent.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however if there was one person in the world who shouldn't be, it's you. You don't know much about football and you're constantly wrong.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Do you think Powell will be a success?
I have no idea. I don't think there is a way anyone will know, but I trust the scouts of our club more than I trust your opinion based on a single game.

You blabber on about the likes of Guthrie, Delfouenso and Norwood but where are they all currently? Of course this is clearly due to them not being given chances! If only Premiership managers listened to Scholesy from the internet.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
It is far too early to tell whether he will be a success. How old is he again? I've never seen him play, i doubt most of us have.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
You don't know me Scholesy, but one of my facebook friends is a huge fan or your big self. So much so that he asked me to create a topic in the mod's forum to see if you can be unbanned, so that he can get back to enjoying Delfuenso.

For all I know, you could be Hectic, having some fun, but hey, at the very least, you needed to know that you have fans.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
You don't know me Scholesy, but one of my facebook friends is a huge fan or your big self. So much so that he asked me to create a topic in the mod's forum to see if you can be unbanned, so that he can get back to enjoying Delfuenso.

For all I know, you could be Hectic, having some fun, but hey, at the very least, you needed to know that you have fans.
Gay.

Scholesy

I have no idea. I don't think there is a way anyone will know, but I trust the scouts of our club more than I trust your opinion based on a single game.

You blabber on about the likes of Guthrie, Delfouenso and Norwood but where are they all currently? Of course this is clearly due to them not being given chances! If only Premiership managers listened to Scholesy from the internet.
Solius come on I do not want to get banned again.

The thing is that you make my opinions up. I never said Guthrie was an amazing player, I did say he was better than Anderson. Where is Anderson currently? Delfouneso is great, I said he was better than Pato, yes but Pato's career is going downhill just as expected. We offered Norwood a contract and he turned it down for first team games for another team. So if you want to bring up 3 same players all the time and that these 3 players are the only opinions that you judge me on, please stop. I trust our scouts too because they bring us amazing players but they also bring us Bebe, Obertan, Anderson, Diouf etc.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu

The thing is that you make my opinions up. I never said Guthrie was an amazing player, I did say he was better than Anderson. Where is Anderson currently? Delfouneso is great, I said he was better than Pato, yes but Pato's career is going downhill just as expected. We offered Norwood a contract and he turned it down for first team games for another team. So if you want to bring up 3 same players all the time and that these 3 players are the only opinions that you judge me on, please stop. I trust our scouts too because they bring us amazing players but they also bring us Bebe, Obertan, Anderson, Diouf etc.
:eek:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

There are more than just those three.

Hectic what have you done?

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009

Don't do it Sol, just ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I thought the same thing but im still excited to see him.and I hope he can prove to be a good player. I think his age has a lot to do with him giving away the ball so much as his decision making wasn't up to scratch yet. There are Crewe supporters that have said the same thing about him, though they do all have high hopes so he must be doing something right.

Member 5225

ah here we go, another 'amazing' young player that will 'soon light up the world in the future'. Hopefully he does well no doubt, but the rose-tintedness amongst some of our fans is cringworthy. Bet City are quaking in their boots - we need some fecking world class players, justsayin!

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
ah here we go, another 'amazing' young player that will 'soon light up the world in the future'. Hopefully he does well no doubt, but the rose-tintedness amongst some of our fans is cringworthy. Bet City are quaking in their boots - we need some fecking world class players, justsayin!
Let's see if Moses takes you to task.

Lastwolf

Injured.

Varun

Staff
Whats cringeworthy about being excited to see the club sign a talented young player? And what does City quaking in their boots have to do with this?

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead

Woaaaaaah, when did this happen? I refuse to believe this is Scholesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.