Niko Kovać

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
There is only one manager at Bayern.... and that is not the actual manager.

It's a huge mistake by Bayern. Their recruiting was terrible in the summer. There is not much you can do with players who are past it like Müller, Boateng and who still play in the starting line-up.
It's better for Kovac if he leaves now. That idiotic club does not deserve a class manager.

Trezeguet17

It's a huge mistake by Bayern. Their recruiting was terrible in the summer. There is not much you can do with players who are past it like Müller, Boateng and who still play in the starting line-up.
It's better for Kovac if he leaves now. That idiotic club does not deserve a class manager.
Kovac a class manager? What?
Did you see them play under Kovac? He is the epitome of a midtable manager

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
So who will Bayern get? There are lot of speculations. They could go with upcoming managers or settle for some big name. If I guess I would say Allegri, Mourinho or Heynckes. There is some possibility that they could ask some questions to Klopp or Klinsmann (for next season).

THAT would be even more entertaining than Mourinho or rehiring Heynckes/LvG. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pagh Wraith

Kovač is not a class manager and should never have been hired in the first place. Have a look at a Bayern forum and you'll find 90%+ of users in agreement with that. A sizeable number of them wanted to lose the Cup final last season just to get rid of him. I couldn't get behind such a sentiment but it shows you what his standing among the supporters was.

Furthermore, Bayern had a very good transfer window in my opinion. Yes, they have issues in central defense at the moment and ideally would have replaced Boateng rather than Hummels but they bought two French World Cup winners and are unlucky with injuries at the moment. Neither Müller nor Boateng are in the starting line-up when everyone is fit but they are surely good enough to fill up the numbers behind the starting XI. Bayern most certainly have the best squad in the league by some distance and Kovač's performance just hasn't been good enough.

Ban

I would have won that double with this team. Dortmund just fecked up big time.
No, you wouldn't.
Anyway it was a strange appointment from the start. As if they didn't want him yet appointed him. I feel this Bayern stint could do some damage to his career.

mu4c_20le

Kovac a class manager? What?
Did you see them play under Kovac? He is the epitome of a midtable manager
He left Bayern with a 69% win percentage. He'd walk into the United job if it were up to the caf, who are obsessed with numbers.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So you opened a thread about Niko KovaČ to talk about United?

It was a strange appointment, they never trusted him from the day one, it's like he was a reserve option until someone better comes along.

But let's return to United, shall we?
Talk about United ? OP has no mention of united.

My point was, if the club realizes a mistake has been made, be quick to rectify it and the history of the appointment shouldn't bother you at any point of time.

bond19821982

You could argue that if they where run really well they wouldn't have employed him in the first place.
Not really, which club has a 100% record with managers ? Its all about how and when you realize the reality.

bond19821982

You could argue that if they where run really well they wouldn't have employed him in the first place.
Hindsight is a weird thing though. He was an exciting young manager and they took a gamble .
It didnt workout and they are parting ways. It happens all the time.

bond19821982

Are you aware of how ridiculously stupid that sounds ? You are basically saying hiring the wrong manager is how a big club should be run
There is nothing stupid in it. Quite laughable you came into a conclusion like this.

Point is, club realized the mistake and there was zero progress made under him. So they didn't wait for multiple transfer windows but just gave him the boot.

Ruthless !

90 + 5min

Heynckes won’t come. Don’t think he’ll do that to himself.
I do believe we‘ll get ten Hag in the summer. But I have no idea who’s going to do it until then.
It seems that he always is there when Bayern needs some help and I woudn't count him out. For this year as caretaker manager. He also gets pretty well with those men upstairs. Let's see what Salihamidzic does with big influence from the guys above him.

Ban

Talk about United ? OP has no mention of united.

My point was, if the club realizes a mistake has been made, be quick to rectify it and the history of the appointment shouldn't bother you at any point of time.
I'm sure United situation didn't cross your mind at all while creating this thread.