Non-United goals that made you lose your s**t

The King Eric

Henrik Larsson vs Rangers in 2000, 6-2 to Celtic but Larsson's first of the day was world class.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
LMAOOO

Miguel Garcia Goal vs Alkmaar in 2004

Maniche vs Holland 06.

Maniche vs Holland 04

Ronaldo vs Holland 2012

Ronaldo vs Porto 08

Ronaldo vs Juve

Messi vs Madrid 2011

Xandao vs Man City 2012

Bruno vs Benfica 2018

Fredy Montero vs Braga cup final 2015
:lol: oh feck off those are all some of my worst memories in football ever. I remember Liedson scoring against AZ in the final minutes of extra time and being heartbroken.

Will never forget Maniche's goals against us either. Terrible.

Deery

Dreary
This was my earliest memory of a losing my shit goal…

Jordicruyfffanclub

Josimar against Poland in 1986 World Cup and Van Basten against USSR in 1988 European Championships final.

Two unbelievable goals.

RedC

Pato's crazy burst of pace solo goal against Barca, I remember being at a session and everyone just lost it.

tomaldinho1

Pavard’s goal in the WC versus Argentina.
That Papiss Cisse goal as well

big rons sovereign

Maradonnas second against England.
9 years old, still pissed off about his hand of God, my step dad still ranting with his mates about it.
As he picked up the ball in midfield and did that little drag back I turned to him and said "he's gonna score again now"
Sorta half serious. I just had a feeling something was about to happen.
It was the kind of thing I'd do in the playground at school, get on the ball, beat everybody and slot it away.
Love that goal. Not sure if it's the goal I enjoy more or the memory of watching it happen.

Got to see him play at Wembley too.

ReallyUSA

Landon's against Algeria. Great moment for me given it was my first WC I actually watched.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Henry vs United.

Alli vs Palace.

Forgot who it was against but that Wilshere goal where Rosicky, Giroud and him created a beautiful one touch team goal.

Grafite vs Bayern.

Last edited:

klayton88

I've not celebrated a goal like I used to since VAR came in. It killed the excitement of a goal for me because you're waiting for it to be ruled offside because the scorer didn't shave his pubes the night before.

Frank Grimes

Pavlyuchenko's late winner v Liverpool in late 2008. Made a mistake on my bet slip and accidentally bet on Spurs instead of Liverpool. Only realised after Liverpool took the lead that I'd backed Spurs (who were near the bottom of table at the time and big outsiders). All my other selections were up from earlier in the day. Second half Carragher got his customary own goal and then in the 90th minute Pavlyuchenko scored the winner. Liverpool lost their first game of the season and I won €800.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The 2000 pass Argentina goal from the WC a few years ago.

Zidane’s incredibly volley in the CL final at Hampden.

Roberto Carlos’ ‘freak kick’ goal.

GueRed

Laurie Sanchez' pen for Wimbledon against Liverpool in '88.

Hasselbaink's winner against Arsenal at Elland Road in the 1999 title run-in. United's title to lose after that.

Demba Ba v the scousers at Anfield and that slip. Laughed out loud/cheered that one.

Devil77

I've not celebrated a goal like I used to since VAR came in. It killed the excitement of a goal for me because you're waiting for it to be ruled offside because the scorer didn't shave his pubes the night before.
Exactly this! Can’t understand why this aspect of VAR isn’t debated more.

Kopral Jono

Off the top of my head: McManaman v Valencia in 2000, Inzaghi's second v Liverpool in 2007, Van Bronckhorst v Uruguay in 2010, Bale v Liverpool in 2018 and very recently but not something to be proud of, Gundogan v Villa.

sallycinnamin

Roberto Carlos vs France 1997 free kick looked like it was going four or five yards wide and the 25 metre run up!

fps

Mandzukic's overhead kick against Real. Outrageous, the whole move.

kthanksbye

As much as I hate him, some of the goals Suarez scored have left me in awe.
The backheel that he bent into the far corner was something else. He really was a complete striker, hard work and determination combined with a silky touch and great technique.

kettledrumhamster

Maxi Rodriguez in the world cup for Argentina against Mexico. Was watching it in the car at my friend's 18th birthday party, I jumped out of my chair when he chested it, it was almost destined, looking right down the camera into the top corner.

Similarly was James Rodriguez against Uruguay. Maybe it's a Rodriguez thing

m1tch

Didn't lose any shit over it but I suppose the fact I cheered Neil Mellor scoring the winner for Liverpool against Arsenal showed our priorities back then.