NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Djemba-Djemba

Andrew's advisors either don't like him and/or the Palace staff or whatever they're called are dumb as shit for letting this interview happen.

He was not convincing at all.

Very strange decision unless there's something more damaging coming out and he wants to get ahead of the narrative?

Saying he doesn't sweat and stuff... sounded bizarre.
That's what I'm thinking too.

But how awful must any potential news be that going on TV and having a an absolute car crash of an interview is deemed a good idea?

DavidDeSchmikes

I actually thought that was going to be a soft ball interview. But wow!!! It's made things worse for Andrew. Awful optics. Not sweating, 'unbecoming' 'Pizza Express'
Question is what now? Where is Maxwell?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Andrew's advisors either don't like him and/or the Palace staff or whatever they're called are dumb as shit for letting this interview happen.

He was not convincing at all.

Very strange decision unless there's something more damaging coming out and he wants to get ahead of the narrative?

Saying he doesn't sweat and stuff... sounded bizarre

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Prince Philip might have to take one for the team to get public sympathy for Andrew and push this scandal to the sidelines.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That's what I'm thinking too.

But how awful must any potential news be that going on TV and having a an absolute car crash of an interview is deemed a good idea?
Or perhaps the snooty courtiers who think they know best, are just dumb as feck and thought he could get sympathy by doing this interview?
That the Queen gave her approval as well has got me thinking what the feck?

Anyway, at least Woking's Pizza Express is getting some publicity.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I had pizza express a few weeks ago. It was perhaps the worst pizza I've ever eaten. I didn't sweat neither guv.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Maxwell & Epstein at home:

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Or perhaps the snooty courtiers who think they know best, are just dumb as feck and thought he could get sympathy by doing this interview?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Surely employees at Pizza Express would remember a Royal coming in
We had Edward come into our work once and the royal security were there days in advance, a toilet was set aside purely for his usage, and the whole thing was a massively planned effort. But apparently Andrew just drops into Pizza Express on a random night out? Bollocks..

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
More like Pizza Excuse.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We had Edward come into our work once and the royal security were there days in advance, a toilet was set aside purely for his usage, and the whole thing was a massively planned effort. But apparently Andrew just drops into Pizza Express on a random night out? Bollocks..
When I was a very young chef I worked on a naval base for 4 months and we did Prince Andrew’s “wings” ceremony or whatever it was. Honestly the most bullshit I’ve ever witnessed. Apologies to anyone in the forces who actually draws credit from this sort of thing.

Abizzz

Given all the dumbfecks in the political cabinet it's hardly a stretch to think whoever is in charge of Andrew is a equally dumb feck. Here's hoping it will be more entertaining next time.

"I can't sweat because of Falkland, and I can't ejaculate because of a peacock hunt in 1978. I remember it exactly because I hardly ever went hunting in a zoo".

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Watching it now...what a lying feck. This is totally unconvincing.

He's made concrete statements now so he's going to get caught out.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Wasn’t able to sweat cos of his service but now he’s able to sweat again. Awful interview.
He must be thankful that Epstein is brown bread.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Wasn’t able to sweat cos of his service but now he’s able to sweat again. Awful interview.
He must be thankful that Epstein is brown bread.
It's the way he's trying to spin it like he's a hero. No sweating because he was a brave serviceman. Visited the nonce in 2010 instead of maintaining zero contact, or texting, because he's honourable.

SirAF

Ageist
Tried watching a little bit of the interview: «Uhm, ahm, uhm as it were... uhm ahm as it were...» I thought the royals were supposed to be eloquent!

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The google reviews for the Pizza Express in Woking are brilliant:lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Presumably he's thinking if he's seen to be facing it instead of hiding people will believe him.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Watching it now...what a lying feck. This is totally unconvincing.

He's made concrete statements now so he's going to get caught out.
It just goes to show how arrogant he must be to even think that it wasn't going to be a disaster.
When you are in a hole, stop digging...

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
We had the royal helicopter and a whole motorcade for a royal cousin opening a new fire/ambulance station a few months back with a ton of royal security. Total horse radish an actual prince just bobs into pizza express.

Classical Mechanic

Seems a pretty deluded bloke. He has diplomatic immunity so can’t be tried anyway. He had no reason to do this interview and seemingly was advised against it by many people. Seemed to think he could get a win out of this against all odds. I doubt anyone thinks he’s innocent of the allegations.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
The objective of the Prince Andrew interview was for him to appear arrogant, indifferent, and as a leech, and to turn him into a bit of joke that people can make fun off or hate for being arrogant.

Because the more we hate Andrew for his personality and not regretting knowing Epstein because it was good for his business or the more we laugh and make jokes and memes about Andrew , the less we think of Andrew as a potential sex abuser.

Marcelinho87

Still wondering why Ghislaine Maxwell hasn't been arrested yet
Because she most definitely has more little black books full of contacts for people with much more power and wealth than Epstein.... She is safe so long as she holds this information.

This is of course, my opinion.