NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's bound to work in a plug for Snickers, or whoever's paying him this week.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The viewing figures will be interesting.

SteveJ

Scout
"When did you first meet Jeremy Corbyn?"

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Interviewer: “Do you know what the word ‘nonce’ means, Andrew?”

Andrew: “That’s a commoners word for a prince, isn’t it?”

SteveJ

Scout
Amazing:

Prince Andrew on friendship with Jeffrey Epstein: "I let royals down"
Prince speaks publicly for first time about paedophile financier found dead in prison
Asking the prince about the alleged sexual encounter with Virginia Giuffre, which Giuffre alleges took place when she was flown to London on Epstein’s private jet aged just 17, BBC Newsnight's Emily Maitlis said: “She says she met you in 2001, she says she dined with you, danced with you at Tramp Nightclub in London. She went on to have sex with you in a house in Belgravia belonging to Ghislaine Maxwell, your friend. Your response?”

Andrew replied: “I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.”

Asked again if he had any memory of meeting her, he repeated: “No.”
"You were wearing your blue jumper..."

More:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ndship-with-jeffrey-epstein-i-let-royals-down

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Let the side down?

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth. You've not scored an own goal for your Sunday league team in the 90th minute, you've allegedly ruined lives or at least were an enabler. Youve let down the people you're supposedly meant to rule, not your "side."

To me, that screams of, you're only sorry you got caught, couldnt give a damn about the lives you ruined. Claim to have no recollection of someone who you're in a photograph with, and we're all supposed to believe that?

Fluctuation0161

Let the side down?

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth. You've not scored an own goal for your Sunday league team in the 90th minute, you've allegedly ruined lives or at least were an enabler. Youve let down the people you're supposedly meant to rule, not your "side."

To me, that screams of, you're only sorry you got caught, couldnt give a damn about the lives you ruined. Claim to have no recollection of someone who you're in a photograph with, and we're all supposed to believe that?
My thoughts exactly.

If that Prince Andrew interview was supposed to be good PR they would've been better off saying nothing!

Santos J

I missed the first part of that question but surely he didn't just say he didn't used to be able to sweat so she's a liar

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
You'd think there would have been a legion of PR people physically preventing him from doing an interview like this.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
This guy would have multiple security detail on him at any time, right?

So it wouldn't be that hard to verify his whereabouts. What am I missing?

Renegade

This guy would have multiple security detail on him at any time, right?

So it wouldn't be that hard to verify his whereabouts. What am I missing?
Those ‘Pizza express’ records would have been doctored in advance for this interview. Who stays at a convicted sex offenders house for 4 days to break off a friendship? Such bullshit.

Dobba

You'd think there would have been a legion of PR people physically preventing him from doing an interview like this.
Why? He spent a hour coming up with some excuses for befriending a serial child rapist that a kid who hasn't done their homework would struggle to say with a straight face and the interview ends with the 'journalist' bowing and scraping in front of her "Royal Highness".

Phil Jones Face

Well, that was a car crash.

Surely after all his rehearsals for this somebody must have thought that this wasn't such a great idea.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He's like an incompetent minister straight out of The Thick Of It.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Andrew's advisors either don't like him and/or the Palace staff or whatever they're called are dumb as shit for letting this interview happen.

He was not convincing at all.

Very strange decision unless there's something more damaging coming out and he wants to get ahead of the narrative?

Saying he doesn't sweat and stuff... sounded bizarre.

SteveJ

Scout
All too similar to Andrew's brother, who was also 'too honourable' to abandon a notorious friend:
Prince Charles told Peter Ball “monstrous wrongs” had been done to the disgraced bishop and that he wished he could do more to help, the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse has heard.

The comments came in a letter sent by the Prince of Wales to Ball in February 1995, two years after the former bishop of Gloucester accepted a police caution for gross indecency and resigned his position in the church.

The prince also told the inquiry in a six-page statement that he had been deceived over a long period of time “about the true nature” of Ball’s activities, but denied that he had sought to influence the outcome of police investigations. He said he was unsure whether he was told about Ball’s caution until 2009.

In 2015, Ball was convicted of sexual offences against 18 young men and sentenced to 32 months in prison. An independent inquiry last year found that senior figures in the Church of England had engaged in collusion and cover-up over the case.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...rongs-against-bishop-later-convicted-of-abuse