NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
One piece of good news for the parasites this week, as Boris Johnson states the monarchy is beyond reproach.
Just goes to show his morales then doesn't it.
We are all in it together...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Andrew has managed to perfect the caricature of imperialist aristocratic asshole. It's too easy to meme this shit really.

Hope he sees jail time, but can't imagine anyone brave enough to start a criminal investigation, let alone raise charges.
We need a Jim Garrison.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
drown his sorrows with a visit to Pizza Express in Woking
I did think that was really bizarre, like he said he's only been there a couple of times so he would remember. His daughter wants to go to Pizza Express and he thinks "must go to Woking!"

He's a Prince of the Realm, he doesn't go anywhere, and certainly not a public place like High St Woking, without some sort of security detail shadowing him, in case anything happens & he needs protection.

Last edited:

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
I did think that was really bizarre, like he said he's only been there a couple of times so he would remember. His daughter wants to go to Pizza Express and he thinks "must go to Woking!"

He's a Prince of the Realm, he doesn't go anywhere, and certainly not a public place like High St Woking, without some sort of security detail shadowing him, in case anything happens & he needs protection.
He didn't say he had been a couple of times. He only referred to one visit which was to attend a birthday party given for a friend of his young daughter. He didn't choose to go to Woking. He went to be at a young girls party. Oh!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
He didn't say he had been a couple of times. He only referred to one visit which was to attend a birthday party given for a friend of his young daughter. He didn't choose to go to Woking. He went to be at a young girls party. Oh!
Don't be stupid, he's taking his daughter to a party, ffs!

In any case, he should have been accompanied by security of some sort if he is in a public place like that.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Don't be stupid, he's taking his daughter to a party, ffs!

In any case, he should have been accompanied by security of some sort if he is in a public place like that.
The humour in my post seems to have passed you by.
How do you know he didn't have security at Woking. It's very unlikely he would mention the evening if he couldn't prove it.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
The humour in my post seems to have passed you by.
How do you know he didn't have security at Woking. It's very unlikely he would mention the evening if he couldn't prove it.
In which case he has a credible alibi which can, presumably, be corroborated by his security detail. So why is everyone so up in arms about it?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
In which case he has a credible alibi which can, presumably, be corroborated by his security detail. So why is everyone so up in arms about it?
Yeah, funny how they haven’t bothered releasing what should be easily provable evidence that would exonerate him.

Or that no-one at a kids birthday party bothered taking any pictures of a royal turning up..

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I bet the Queen is pissed.

"I had that Epstein killed to cover this up but now Andrew has gone and shit the bed"

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
If you read back my posts you'll see I'm not that "up in arms" about it. I just said he had only visited once and was taking his daughter to a birthday party. The Pizzagate thing isn't the interesting part of the story. The photographs with Roberts and Epstein are the juicy bits. There's also a video of Andrew opening the door at Epsteins house. What is a Royal doing with this sleeze bag over a period of many years?

Even if the worst did actually happen it will never come out. M15/M16 and the US secret services will be instructed to cover it all up and they will. The girls will take a pay off and Andrew will be "off" duties for ever. It's sickening but that is how it is.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Just started watching that BBC interview. Fascinating. The preparation seems to be to bring into focus his work, harp on the plural ("we have been looking into..") as oppose to the singular. And he also tries to take stories apart by appealing to something that would never hold up for any member of the public, like he doesn't wear these clothes there, he never went to that room, or that floor, or - despite not really being that good friends - he can't imagine Epstein holding a camera as he never saw that.

What if a random Joe was shown a photograph of himself holding a bloody knife at a crime scene and he'd just go "no, on Tuesdays I always watch telly at my uncle's house and I never wear the blue sweater in the autumn, also, I don't even like knifes so this can't have happened, at least not to my recollection". Would hold up fine wouldn't it.

SirAF

Ageist
Btw, maybe I missed it in the article but what they did meet for? Business?
It didn’t specify. They were introduced by mutual acquaintances in the US and one of their meetings was apparantly by chance on the street in St.Bart’s at a later point.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It didn’t specify. They were introduced by mutual acquaintances in the US and one of their meetings was apparantly by chance on the street in St.Bart’s at a later point.
It's astonishing to me how small the world really is at that level. Royals, businessmen, politicians, they all seem to know eachother in the world elite.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Panorama interviews Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Guiffre at 9pm tonight:

'Giuffre told Panorama: “The people on the inside are going to keep coming up with these ridiculous excuses like his arm was elongated or the photo was doctored. I mean I’m calling BS on this. He knows what happened. I know what happened. And there’s only one of us telling the truth.”

She said: “I implore the people in the UK to stand up beside me, to help me fight this fight, to not accept this as being OK.

“This is not some sordid sex story. This is a story of being trafficked. This is a story of abuse and this is a story of your guy’s royalty.”'

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's astonishing to me how small the world really is at that level. Royals, businessmen, politicians, they all seem to know eachother in the world elite.
They all go to dinners, events etc. especially fundraising type events which a lot put on to build their brand (they or their partners love looking like philanthropists despite hoarding wealth). Somehow my mate has ended up with his dad marrying in to a very wealthy family and there's always events on, with lots of rich people of all types (celebs, politicians, royals etc. like you mention). I'm sure circles collide at them so he'd obviously have met a lot of people.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Virginia seems quite believable to me. It was hilarious when they cut between his interview and hers. So obvious he was lying.
And Ghislaine Maxwell needs arresting.