g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
And the majority of the responses to that tweet perfectly illustrate why it's almost impossible to have a nuanced discussion about it.

Anyway back to this cnut. I mean it's obvious that he's got some serious shit on some pretty high up people so I'm more intrigued as to why it's coming out now when it's blatantly been brushed under the carpet in the past. By all accounts the last time he was busted, he was pretty much just allowed to carry on as normal so he's obviously got people pulling strings for him. Tried to blackmail the wrong person?
Yeah, that’s been bothering me too, the “why now” bit I mean.

They are only doing 2002-2005 so I’m wondering if they’re just going to put him away for offences during those years, which will supposedly keep everyone happy, and hopefully everyone will forget about all the other years he offended. Those other “ignored” years may contain some very high profile people and doing it this way might mean the other years won’t be investigated.

Also: A challenge to Netanyahu and linked to Epstein parties.

On 26 June 2019, Barak announced his return to politics and his intention to form a new party named Israel Democratic Party, intending to challenge Netanyahu in the upcoming September 2019 Israeli legislative election.[3]

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Let me see your friends and I'll tell you who you are. This guy has more than his fair share of dodgy friends.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
This sex trafficking news is going to be very big soon. So many high profile people seem to be involved and they all seem to be interconnected. First the massage parlours in various states and there will most likely be more states involved too, then Nader and now Epstein. All have connections to Trump too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This sex trafficking news is going to be very big soon. So many high profile people seem to be involved and they all seem to be interconnected. First the massage parlours in various states and there will most likely be more states involved too, then Nader and now Epstein. All have connections to Trump too.
Wonder if there will be any questions over why Acosta cut funding to the department which deals with child and sex trafficking, not once but twice.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yes I imagine so. He’ll be in line for investigation anyway after the ridiculous Epstein deal he arranged. Another one that will bite the dust for numerous offences.
*Eboue chuckle*

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
How incredibly convenient for a large group of extremely rich and powerful people..

Crazy that a high value prisoner such as Epstein is not monitored 24 hours a day.

Have just been reading a conspiracy forum and they all knew this was going to happen as a warning from The Clinton’s. Two gunshots to the back of the head next :houllier:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
But you have to bear in mind this sort of thing is run-of-the-mill for prisoners with, shall we say, too much knowledge. It’s almost standard policy for gangs and Mafia types.
Don't get me wrong.
I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein could implicate some very powerful/wealthy people.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of those people had the contacts to get someone killed.

I would however be extremely surprised if they would involve the AG to the extend that he himself, as a very well known public figure, gets his hands dirty.
I think that's Qanon levels of creativity.

I also think any combination of billionaire/child molester/jew probably puts a target on your back in prison and going from a billionaire's lifestyle with the company of princes and presidents to a jail cell is probably also a quite compelling reason for suicide. Making the jump to Barr look even more eager.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Maybe it's just another prisoner who doesn't like nonces. That's not unheard of.
And the jail managers didn’t consider that maybe a world famous child abusing prisoner who was currently dominating the news cycles might in any way need protection? Seems fairly unlikely to be fair.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout