NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's a wrong'un but if it is true the age of consent is 18, he has a point.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I bet there's hundreds of constitutional conundrums that Alan could have brought some light upon, but yet, but fecking yet he decides to cover his Hebephiliac ass.
It’s an article he wrote in 1997 which has now been rediscovered in light of the Epstein case.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m not clicking that but it’s not hard to believe that’s how they arraigned it. All the paper work set up to frame him as an FBI informant and as a result anyone who had any suspicions of the deal being sour and wanted to investigate further is met with access restrictions on his files and files linked to his case which they would then naturally conclude that he gave the government or intelligence community valuable information and earned his sweetheart deal.

The reality is obviously most likely that he got his sweet heart deal because he collected some horrible material on important people over the years. That sort of material could actually be considered a national security threat if the IC felt it compromised important political and business figures and could impact the US Economy. You’d rather they just used it to prosecute him though.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
I’m not clicking that but it’s not hard to believe that’s how they arraigned it. All the paper work set up to frame him as an FBI informant and as a result anyone who had any suspicions of the deal being sour and wanted to investigate further is met with access restrictions on his files and files linked to his case which they would then naturally conclude that he gave the government or intelligence community valuable information and earned his sweetheart deal.

The reality is obviously most likely that he got his sweet heart deal because he collected some horrible material on important people over the years. That sort of material could actually be considered a national security threat if the IC felt it compromised important political and business figures and could impact the US Economy. You’d rather they just used it to prosecute him though.

Must be some important names if that is the case. My take on it is that it is rife but some names are too big to take down. Whole system stinks to high heaven if a paedophile is spared to protect bigger names.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

Protecting pedophiles and human traffickers instead of prosecuting them because their outing could impact the economy is wrong imo

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Virginia Giuffre has alleged that Maxwell recruited her to work as a masseuse for Epstein when she was 15 and had been working as a locker-room attendant at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.
Fifteen and workng at Trump's club?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Prime Minister?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Barak is currently trying to make a political comeback so Netanyahu has been throwing Epstein accusations at him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
FBI have to answer questions. He had attempted suicide before, how the feck was this allowed to happen?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
A million conspiracies is a million times better then verifiable truth, even if the verifiable truth is relatively tame.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
No shocker.
Hopefully there is enough evidence to take down a fair lot of his clients/friends.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I imagine that Barr will close this case now. I see no reason to continue with it.

Fergies Gum

Its so obvious some shenanigans have gone on here. The guy was on suicide watch because he suffered injuries a while ago.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Saw it flash up on my phone and said holy shit out loud.

They've silenced him. fecking hell.