Noni Madueke

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You have a job to do against Benfica. Destroy them.

Wayne's World

Watching the PSV v Benfica game and wow this kid looks a talent, the speed and the way he carries the ball is Neymar like.

An absolute world superstar to be

LittleP14

Watching the PSV v Benfica game and wow this kid looks a talent, the speed and the way he carries the ball is Neymar like.

An absolute world superstar to be
He looks an absolute diamond…. And he’s English too

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Been watching this game. Hmmm, bit overrated by this forum. He looks all right but not special frankly. There's players of a similar age who are just as good in the premier league.

Are you guys watching the same game?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Been watching this game. Hmmm, bit overrated by this forum. He looks all right but not special frankly. There's players of a similar age who are just as good in the premier league.

This is one of his worst games so far this season honestly. Gakpo has been brilliant on the other hand.

Classical Mechanic

I think with Madueke his technique isn't top level, in that it's pretty inconsistent. He will take a lot of heavy touches. His great quality is putting the ball in the back of the net which is obviously no small thing. When he isn't scoring I do think his ability will be questioned. Definitely not Neymar level, nor Greenwood or Sancho for that matter.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

The guy literally beat his man over and over (he just failed to create) in the one game he didn't score this season.

Are you talking about the same player?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The guy literally beat his man over and over (he just failed to create) in the one game he didn't score this season.

Are you talking about the same player?
Which game are we talking about here? The midweek cl game?

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
He had some moments against Benfica but all in all didn't have the best of games, the left back did well to keep pushing him onto his right foot and forcing him to cross rather than cut inside. He's only 19 though and will adapt.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Which game are we talking about here? The midweek cl game?
yes, the only game he hasn't scored in this season.

He had some moments against Benfica but all in all didn't have the best of games, the left back did well to keep pushing him onto his right foot and forcing him to cross rather than cut inside. He's only 19 though and will adapt.
The left back did well? Madueke was constantly beating him, it was only his follow up that was lacking.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
yes, the only game he hasn't scored in this season.

The left back did well? Madueke was constantly beating him, it was only his follow up that was lacking.
Yes, the only game when he played against a team of a higher calibre.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Yes, the only game when he played against a team of a higher calibre.
Seems like you're giving him credit for constantly beating his man against "a team of a higher calibre".

The same game PSV was the better team over 90 minutes away from home in a 2 legged tie.

Ajax is a better team than Benfica, mind.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Seems like you're giving him credit for constantly beating his man against "a team of a higher calibre".

The same game PSV was the better team over 90 minutes away from home in a 2 legged tie.

Ajax is a better team than Benfica, mind.
Ok, I watched a different game. He is the second coming of Neymar. He is the best.

Cockney-Red

Think he would do well in the Bundesliga or Serie A with his style

If he does progress between now and next season, PSV will probably have to cash in but with a good profit..
The Dutch league is a good competitive league, but when any young player shines there, they can't offer the same salaries that can compete in Italy/England/Germany etc.

redrobed

From the last few posts it’s a bit unclear what’s going on - I think we should just stay clear until we’ve signed some proper DM’s - maybe Neves, Phillips and Rice. After that we can focus on who this guy is.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This is a purely hypothetical Football manager question and I ask only because he is a left footed English player.

If Amad doesn't make the step up then can we go with one left footed RW in Greenwood?

Sure sancho is a right footed RW but doesn't having a left footed extra player like Amad give us flexibility.

Could we see Madueke as potential as a replacement for Amad if he doesn't make the step up.

LW- Rashford, Sancho
ST -Ronaldo/Haaland
RW-Greenwood, Madueke

Two right footed LW, one right footed ST & one left footed ST, two left footed RW.

Is he any good?

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Had to be subbed off 6 minutes after he was on subbed on vs Sociedad.

4th hamstring injury in 2021 :(

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Among the mediocrity at Chelsea, this guy has some talent and enterprise. If we're in the market for a good RW, and Chelsea are willing sellers, he'd be a savvy acquisition.

Mike Smalling

Among the mediocrity at Chelsea, this guy has some talent and enterprise. If we're in the market for a good RW, and Chelsea are willing sellers, he'd be a savvy acquisition.
Seems to be really immature, doesn't he? There was the whole penalty debacle with Palmer, and then grinning with City players after being dumped out of the cup. That kind of crap is the last thing we need.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Seems to be really immature, doesn't he? There was the whole penalty debacle with Palmer, and then grinning with City players after being dumped out of the cup. That kind of crap is the last thing we need.
Yeah looks like the type of character we'd need to avoid. Has a burst of speed but I've not seen much else from him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd really enjoy the forum with Rashford and Madueke on the wings and Bruno in the middle. Even penalties would start to have drama. The negativity would break redcafe.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
That’s a good point and something I forgot. But he’s quite young (21?) so there’s time for him to mature.