Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
R9 was better at a younger age, really underrated passer of the ball as well, but Haaland is in that mould of R9 for sure in the sense that he shouldn't be as quick as he is for his size. It gives him a ridiculous advantage.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Dortmund are probably the stupidest team ever for letting him go so cheap. Who puts a release clause that low on a player that is easily worth over 100m

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Dortmund are probably the stupidest team ever for letting him go so cheap. Who puts a release clause that low on a player that is easily worth over 100m
Haaland wanted that clause, no?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
It was smart business. They got him cheap, got a lot of goals out of him and made good transfer profit. The alternative to that clause would have been not signing him at all.

Lecland07

They put it in so they could get him. If they didn't, he would have went elsewhere. They still made a profit.

mu4c_20le

They knew this could happen at the time, but they accepted their position as a stepping stone club. They can't be too greedy or no talents would want to go there anymore

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Don't think they had a big say in the matter. Mutually beneficial situation where they got a very good return on their investment and the player moves on to bigger things.

Telsim

I don’t think this league has seen a player like him. It’s like watching a professional footballer against the local group of kids. He will break every goal scoring record in this league. Some in his very first season.

Handré1990

Assisting now as well :lol:
He has that in his locker I’m afraid. I tried arguing against the «just a poacher», because it’s not true. He can make excellent assists and his football intelligence in the final third is second to none. Still can’t really get past players easily with the ball though, if he doesn’t have the option to just run straight past them.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
What's the most number of league goals scored in the PL? Was It Kevin Phillips with 30? Reckon Haaland can easily get 40-45

NewYorkRed

It’s impossible not to admire the guy. Absolute machine.
I despise him, why the ferk would I admire him? Ferk him and ferk man city.

I said it when they signed him, the league’s over. People told me he wouldn’t get more than 15-17 in his first year in the epl. Don’t wanna quote you guys but you’re not looking too wise now. All the false 9 brigade needs to shut up.

SER19

The final piece of the Abu Dhabi jigsaw. May well be enough to buy that CL

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
luckily his dad said he might do a few years in every country, so only 3 years of this drumming

Jev

What's the most number of league goals scored in the PL? Was It Kevin Phillips with 30? Reckon Haaland can easily get 40-45
31. Ronaldo and Shearer twice. The real contest is whether he can beat Messi's 50.

EDIT: Wait, forgot about Salah, 32.

Korwas

Most PL hatricks in a season
1995/96 Alan Shearer 5
2016/17 Harry Kane 4
2017/18 Sergio Aguero 3
2018/19 Sergio Aguero 3
2022-23 Haaland 3

NewYorkRed

Insulting another member
You seem wound up by him.

Imagine the ferking he could give your missus as well… I bet she’d ferking love it. Which makes the whole thing even more ferking annoying and makes you even more ferking wound up.
I’m 28, don’t have a wife.

And I’m sorry, I’m on a ManUtd forum. You want me to be singing his praises when they’re crushing it? Idiot

JustAGuest

Making the league look like a joke. United bitterness aside, it has got to be very hard to find much excitement in this year's Premier League? Seems like the drama is restricted to which records they will break and by how much...