Northern Ireland Milk Cup

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Goal's from yesterday match. Rothwell and Barmby's goal were crackers.

Heffo

This is a link to the highlights that are being shown on BBC red button.

BBC Sport - Milk Cup highlights - Tuesday

United goals start from 8 mins and while I was forwarding through at work I noticed Desportivo Brasil are on before United and they also won 7-0. Theres no volume in work so I haven't a clue who was playing and who scored but according to the squads on the official website Lucas Evangelista, Aguilar and Agnaldo are all in the Desportivo squad and are numbered 8, 9 and 11 respectively. These are 3 of the 5 (the others being Gladstony and Leao) who were spotted in Old Trafford last season. So if anyone wants to have a see if there are any prospects among them please do so and then let us know. :)

Heffo

This is a link to the highlights that are being shown on BBC red button.

BBC Sport - Milk Cup highlights - Tuesday

United goals start from 8 mins and while I was forwarding through at work I noticed Desportivo Brasil are on before United and they also won 7-0. Theres no volume in work so I haven't a clue who was playing and who scored but according to the squads on the official website Lucas Evangelista, Aguilar and Agnaldo are all in the Desportivo squad and are numbered 8, 9 and 11 respectively. These are 3 of the 5 (the others being Gladstony and Leao) who were spotted in Old Trafford last season. So if anyone wants to have a see if there are any prospects among them please do so and then let us know. :)
Had a look when I got home and it seems they all got in on the scoring act. Aguilar only came on but scored 2 headers, both from corners. Lucas Evangelista got one and Agnaldo got 2 as well.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Team v FC Zamora

4-0 (Van Velzen '7, Barmby '41, Wilson '61, Gorre '68)

1. Coll
2. Hendrie
3. Blackett
4. Ekangamene
5. McCullough
6. Rudge
8. Daehli
10. Van Velzen
11. Barmby
12. Pearson
18. Lawrence

7. Rothwell (12)
9. Wilson (11)
13. Sutherland
14. McNair (18)
15. Wilkinson
16. Gorre (8)
17. Weir (2)

Mr. MUJAC

Team v County Tyrone

7-0 (Wilson '7, Van Velzen '41, Rothwell '48 '66, Barmby '62, Gorre '70, Rudge '71)

13. Sutherland
2. Hendrie
3. Blackett
4. Ekangamene
5. McCullough
7. Rothwell
9. Wilson
10. Van Velzen
15. Wilkinson
17. Weir
18. Lawrence

1. Coll
6. Rudge (4)
8. Daehli (2)
11. Barmby (9)
12. Pearson
14. McNair (18)
16. Gorre (10)

Mr. MUJAC

Team v Hartlepool

4-1 (Barmby, Rudge 2, Daehli)

1. Coll
3. Blackett
5. McCullough
6. Rudge
8. Daehli
10. Van Velzen
11. Barmby
12. Pearson
15. Wilkinson
17. Weir
18. Lawrence

2. Hendrie (17)
4. Ekangamene (15)
7. Rothwell (11)
9. Wilson (10)
13. Sutherland
14. McNair
16. Gorre

datura

We play Etoile Lusitana tonight at 8pm in the semi finals. They were established by Jose Mourinho in Senegal a few years back and are the defending champions. Apparently they don't have the star individuals of a year back but play more as a team. It should be a tough test for United.

lysglimt

Scout
We play Etoile Lusitana tonight at 8pm in the semi finals. They were established by Jose Mourinho in Senegal a few years back and are the defending champions. Apparently they don't have the star individuals of a year back but play more as a team. It should be a tough test for United.
Yeah - we have to be realistic - we haven't been up against a really strong side yet. So this will be a better indication of how good we are

buckooo1978

where is it? can you just turn up and buy a ticket? how much are the tickets?? might take a spin up to this

Heffo

Was 0-0 at half time. Barmby came on as a sub and has scored to put United 1-0 up. Although I haven't seen any full matches, from BBC's highlights it looks like Barmby might well be on his way to player of the tournament should United get to tomorrows Final.

Heffo

Some confusion as to whether Lawrence or Barmby got the final touch for the goal. United match is scheduled to start at 20:15 according to the Milk Cup Facebook page.

Rooney24

Didnt realise Jack barmby was Nick Barmbys son. interesting.

Hes seems to be banging the goals in anyway....

lysglimt

Scout
Do you know if the finals are gonna be shown on BBC on the web like they were last year ?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If you have Virgin Media you can watch it using the red button on BBC 1

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
1-0 Aspire, commentator pointing out 'weakness at left back' to be exploited.

Sally Cinnamon

They're going to exploit van Velzen at left back. Thought he would have got back quicker though, he has the pace.

Drainy

10 minutes in and all the co-commentator wants to talk about is how poor we were in the semi-final. Its pissing me off.

This is under 17s football, they are not going to play well in every game