Northern Ireland Thread

Deery

Dreary
Well no shit. There isn’t a paramilitary organisation in Northern Ireland who aren’t drug dealers guilty of extortion and intimidating their own community.
Didn’t pick up your sarcasm thought you were asking a genuine question to Ramshock.

acnumber9

Didn’t pick up your sarcasm thought you were asking a genuine question to Ramshock.
Apologies. Just pointing out that our resident bigot is awful quiet about some things and very loud about others.

Deery

Dreary
A lot of this is indirectly caused by Stephen Nolan fanning the flames every morning. He needs to be removed.
Jamie Bryson as well giving it large every day then when violence breaks out he suddenly distances himself from it, he’s such a little weasel.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Jamie Bryson as well giving it large every day then when violence breaks out he suddenly distances himself from it, he’s such a little weasel.
Who gives Bryson the air time though? It's fecking Nolan - just as he gets the likes of Jim Allister on every day.

Tiber

Half the problem is that in 2021 people still go around openly declaring themselves as UDA and IRA leaders and this is somehow just accepted by the media and much of the wider public as something almost perfectly normal.

Little fecking wonder the country is a disaster. I feel so bad for the poor cops who are always stuck in the middle. I know a couple of guys my age who joined the PSNI in recent years, why should they have to stand and have petrol bombs thrown at them because Stormont is full to the brim with morons on both sides who feel closer to the extremes than people who just want to get on with their lives in peace.

Last edited:

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
PSNIRA.... found that quite funny. NO convictions for the funeral was a dumb ass move.

I'm from a loyalist town and these scenes really are sickening. Little thugs is the right terminology for them. Going to be a few generations yet I think before we find absolute peace.
I can see their frustration tbf.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
PSNIRA.... found that quite funny. NO convictions for the funeral was a dumb ass move.

I can see their frustration tbf.
I can myself but throwing petrol bombs at police is only going to alienate factors of the population instead of organising a demonstration where "decent" people can get behind it. A voice in numbers instead of violence. Attacking our own communities does loyalists/unionists absolutely no favours.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah because thats really why they are acting like complete scumbags :rolleyes:
Its an excuse man, like it or lump it, SF having a private funeral, not allowing funerals that day while telling everyone else to *be safe*, it’s fecking rotten. I don’t agree with it but you can’t police this country like that, it will fail.

I can myself but throwing petrol bombs at police is only going to alienate factors of the population instead of organising a demonstration where "decent" people can get behind it. A voice in numbers instead of violence. Attacking our own communities does loyalists/unionists absolutely no favours.
I agree, and I also agree it an excuse for just being a thug, but the whole thing is an absolute PR disaster. We’re going back to the days of SS RUC. The PSNI, I feel sorry for, they are a pretty shite and toothless police force. They are well trained but have no direction or real leadership. They are dammed if they don’t.

Deery

Dreary
Anyone see the video on the news of the boy setting his head on fire? :lol:

I doubt he wasn’t such a big man this morning.

arnie_ni

Seems like it's all kicking of now.

Young nationalists taking to the streets and seems they are now petrol bombing each other.

lsd

The Oracle
Must be weird being allowed to riot without worrying about being arrested or shot.

Deery

Dreary
Must be weird being allowed to riot without worrying about being arrested or shot.
100%. 10 arrests so far and most of them were kids, if this was Catholic’s rioting they’d be shot.

Deery

Dreary
Arlene Foster is a joke the first thing she says is “Sinn Fein are the real criminals”, instead of trying to put an end of this madness, let’s be honest this has nothing to do with a funeral.

arnie_ni

Arlene Foster is a joke the first thing she says is “Sinn Fein are the real criminals”, instead of trying to put an end of this madness, let’s be honest this has nothing to do with a funeral.
Of course it doesn't, but itl be used as the excuse.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Always an excuse, it’s time for leaders to put an end to this before someone is killed.
The leaders have absolutely no control of it. The kids out there probably wouldn't recognize most of the politicians in this country.