Norwich City vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keenst

Great result and a reasonably comfortable win considering the injuries/schedule. Bring on Spurs, hopefully Rooney will be fresh and well rested and the groin problem was just a niggle.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Solid away win in a packed Christmas schedule and with a raft of injuries. Didn't play particularly well but we got the points in the bag and that's what is important right now.

Moyes criticized for bringing on a DM for a CF at the end but it seemed the sensible thing to do, given the circumstances.

We'll play better this season when everyone is back. Just hope Welbeck keeps his place up front. He's been excellent this season. No need to rush RVP back.

togg

totally about the points right now...loads of injuries...just dig in and get the points. Well done Moyes on those subs...changed the game in many ways. Slowly get the injured players back and confidence will raise....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Great win, as usual fecking Norwich gave us a hard time as hell but fold like a pack of cards when the likes of Liverpool and chelsea visit them

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Ugly win, terrible performance, appalling ref but 3 points, another goal for Welbeck, 90 mins for Carrick and a clean sheet.

48 hour gap clearly took its toll...a lot of travelling recently too. 6 points later we have to be happy.

adamwest

Big win. Absolutely gut wrenching game to watch. feck me i'm glad that's over.

iAm20Legend

Great result and a reasonably comfortable win considering the injuries/schedule. Bring on Spurs, hopefully Rooney will be fresh and well rested and the groin problem was just a niggle.

:nervous: I hope he is back, the way we're playing we won't stand much of a chance to get a result if he isn't playing

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
*waves* Hello down there, Glaston.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Dowd really gave them everything he had to let them get an equaliser. An extra minute on the clock, a free kick for feck all in a dangerous position. Seen the replay again of the Smalling "foul". I can't even see a foul in there, let alone a booking.

Nevermind. Solid win. We always have a torrid time away at Norwich, and it was almost a League Cup starting 11.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
3 points, that's all that matters at the moment. The last booking on Smalling. Baffling, Dowd was weird all game.

Ferguson

I can't remember timewasting by a United side to such a degree against the likes of a Norwich City before.

If I were a neutral I would have wanted United to pay for its negative play.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
*waves* Hello down there, Glaston.
:D

Cliche, but, "Big Win". Considering our injuries and the Xmas schedule that's a very, very good 3 points today. A good 3 days recuperation before Tottenham on New Years Day, who aren't playing until tomorrow and get just 48 hours to recover and will have one eye on playing Arsenal in the FA Cup 3 days later.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
I can't remember timewasting by a United side to such a degree against the likes of a Norwich City before.

If I were a neutral I would have wanted United to pay for its negative play.
You sound like one, cheer the feck up.

DevilRed

Professional performance from the lads and no surprise we keep a clean sheet now that Vidic is back. That boy Welbeck is scoring goals for fun right now and long may it continue. Its been said again and again but he has all the tools to be a top class striker for us. What an important 3 points and hopefully we can continue this good run of results against spuds.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When Welbeck actually has the chance to play in his real position he looks a totally different prospect.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I don't get how people were bored by that game. United's performance was frustrating and poor but the game itself was quite entertaining, thanks to Norwich creating a lot of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.