Nuri Sahin

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
He's good in all FMs, not so sure about CM.

He's reached the 99 rating in Fifa 07.

Chelsea and Arsenal were chasing him once, but Chelsea went for other midfielders, and Arsenal reckoned Fabregas was good enough.

M160RA

He did well for Turkey in the FIFA U-17, although I only saw highlights of him. Looks pretty skilled and precocious. Already in the Dortmund first team, so he's got quite a bit of potential.

Longlivekeano

Precociously talented skillwise & has a good left peg on him. Reminds me of a Reyes. Other than than, I know that he played extremely well for Turkey U-17 in a World Youth tournament. Broke into the Borussia Dortmund and Turkish national team at the age of 17 years. Scored a few goals here and there. Could either be the next C.Ronaldo or Hugo Viana....

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
Longlivekeano said:
Precociously talented skillwise & has a good left peg on him. Reminds me of a Reyes. Other than than, I know that he played extremely well for Turkey U-17 in a World Youth tournament. Broke into the Borussia Dortmund and Turkish national team at the age of 17 years. Scored a few goals here and there. Could either be the next C.Ronaldo or Hugo Viana....
Is he that bit of a princess too?

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Longlivekeano said:
:eek:

MalibuKen

yeah i signed him on the new footie man, he's awsome on it. so he'll prob be wank in real life

H10

Huseyin 10
SiYuan said:
Is he that bit of a princess too?

Has the potential to be as good as cesc, and is similar to him in the way he plays. He is not a winger.

KingEric7

Yeh my assistant rates him to be much better than Carrick. :D

KingEric7

I was just saying chill out!! Can't belive he said that though. :D

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Aye the couple of times I seen him this season he's just oozed class, first time I'd been really impressed with him because he'd been mentioned as a talented young player for yonks but he always seemed to shy away.

Devil may care

Aye the couple of times I seen him this season he's just oozed class, first time I'd been really impressed with him because he'd been mentioned as a talented young player for yonks but he always seemed to shy away.
I confess I've only seen him once bar the vids on the much maligned Youtube, he seems not only class but a midfielder who puts tackles in as well as play making, am I mistaken?

Jaap

His loan move to Holland - Feyenoord - did him the world of good a couple of years ago. He's Dortmund's play-maker, dictates the tempo of the play, despite being still young, one of the leading players in the team, on and off the pitch.

His long range passing is top class, his technique one of the best in the league, great free-kick taker. He'll be one of the best central midfielders in a few years, no doubt.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Is he a Turkish midfielder? All these Turkish players only look good on paper. Someone rarely makes it to a big team.

Devil may care

The few times I've seen him he's really impressed, such a classy player and tough in the tackle as well, love to see him at United.