NY Attorney General investigation finds evidence of sexual abuse and assault by Governor Andrew Cuomo

TheRedHearted

Being announced now on Fox News and CNN. His history of grabbing women and his staff telling people they should be happy he finds them attractive.

Carolina Red

Staff
Being announced now on Fox News and CNN. His history of grabbing women and his staff telling people they should be happy he finds them attractive.
For clarity, he’s not been found guilty, he’s had evidence presented against him. There hasn’t been a trial and he’s not been formally charged.

“The investigators repeatedly described Cuomo's conduct as "unlawful." A footnote in the report, however, said that the report was not reaching a conclusion as to "whether the conduct amounts to or should be the subject of criminal prosecution."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/politics/andrew-cuomo-new-york-report/index.html

TheRedHearted

Trump got away with it
did he? The attorney general come out with a statement of their finds for trump? I thought all of his cases got signed away with NDA'S. Either way, I hope my state does the right thing here. As long as it's not Di Blasio who gets the position we will be in better shape. This guy was a bully all throughout his career and people wanted his resignation before this.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
did he? The attorney general come out with a statement of their finds for trump? I thought all of his cases got signed away with NDA'S. Either way, I hope my state does the right thing here. As long as it's not Di Blasio who gets the position we will be in better shape. This guy was a bully all throughout his career and people wanted his resignation before this.
Im norms using this guy. But they should make sure it’s consistent all the way

Halftrack

And as bad as this is, it pales in comparison to him letting thousands of elderly people in nursing homes die of covid, then granting nursing home execs immunity. He's absolute scum, and anyone who supports him is an amoral tw*twaffle.

TheRedHearted

And as bad as this is, it pales in comparison to him letting thousands of elderly people in nursing homes die of covid, then granting nursing home execs immunity. He's absolute scum, and anyone who supports him is an amoral tw*twaffle.
Well it’s the truth, people wanted him to resign way before this. He’s been known to bully and threaten people way before this.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
i hope, if he is forced to leave because of this, that someone investigates that too. the issue is probably that the same nursing home companies donating to him will now be looking to buy the AG/his successor/etc.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Innocent before proven guilty
Separate the deeds and the achievements
The woman are historically attracted to rich men

Oh. Sorry. It's cuomo.
What is this?