Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crustanoid

The glee from Ole outers when we drop points is disturbing. Do you all just sit there composing posts to release when we have a bad game? I think most people are aware that our situation is not perfect. Our owners will never prioritise pushing us to the top over making the club profitable.

But really-you haven’t seen any progress? And you’re adamant that by merely changing the manager to your latest wank material (Nagelsman showed us last night what we’re missing, clearly) somehow we’ll start winning league titles and playing amazing football instantly? Are you aware of how the last few appointments have continually set us back?

Like another poster said it’s like the Trump supporters having to be reminded that they have a different person in office now. Or the gammons over here who thought Brexit would clear out all the nasty immigrants. Bunch of village idiots.

Skåre Willoch

Needs to be said.

Imagine thinking you were a 'fan' of Manchester United, yet have never understood how we have had success throughout the club's entire history. If that's tae case - as it seems to be with a lot of 'fans' on here - then you are not a fan or a supporter of this great football club, all you've done is chosen a team out of the many and decided you were gonna check their results every weekend...
And you've said it plenty. No need to repeat it endlessly. You don't have to "understand" a club to be a fan. Just stop it, and add something useful to the topic instead.

GoldTrafford99

The glee from Ole outers when we drop points is disturbing. Do you all just sit there composing posts to release when we have a bad game? I think most people are aware that our situation is not perfect. Our owners will never prioritise pushing us to the top over making the club profitable.

But really-you haven’t seen any progress? And you’re adamant that by merely changing the manager to your latest wank material (Nagelsman showed us last night what we’re missing, clearly) somehow we’ll start winning league titles and playing amazing football instantly? Are you aware of how the last few appointments have continually set us back?

Like another poster said it’s like the Trump supporters having to be reminded that they have a different person in office now. Or the gammons over here who thought Brexit would clear out all the nasty immigrants. Bunch of village idiots.
Round.
Of.
Applause.

I am staggered by the amount of 'village idiots' I've come across since signing up to post on RedCaf (the only reason I came on was to see how many fans were buzzing about all Ole has done over the past two years; especially with the academy set up and reducing the age of our first-team and putting everything in place for a charge in two years time).

But no need to be as staggered as I have been, I guess.

Because just like other social media, this place is full of nutjobs hiding behind fake usernames; and if there are people who can vote in Trump and believe QAnon is real, and if there are people who think Brexit is a good thing and that Boris Johnson would make a fine PM, then of course there are bound to be folk on Manchester United fan sites just as deluded who probably think Ole should be sacked because well.. because he hasn't won a League Title yet or some shit ("He's only second damnit!")

I TOTALLY agree with you...

These guys wanting Ole out, or who think he's doing a bad job in any way...

To me, they are the equivalent of Trumpites... Just totally and utterly deluded. They've no idea how ridiculous they sound.

romufc

Alot of Ole outers just don't like the guy. He isn't a hippy.

No offence but the modern day fans are very reactionary. There is clearly alot of progress under Ole.

it may not be the style some enjoy watching but its alot better than the past 6.

Finally, there is no manager out there that will instantly make us challengers, Nagglesman is the name I keep seing but I guarantee everyone that if he comes to the PL and plays that style of play, he is going to struggle to get top 4.

Leipzig are nothing but a glorified Leeds. Leave 2 v 2 at the back. Although it may call for interesting games there is 0 defensive structure.

Mainoldo

There you go with the extremes again. People can disagree with Pogba being the best player in the team, and still think he's a very important player with a unique skill set. But you know this already, you're just being obtuse as usual.
It’s not extreme. It’s trying to be reasonable. You can’t tell me Bruno is a level above everyone else and then bit£h & moan when a player who you considered not of level is injured.

Accept that we have players on similar levels or don’t. For those who accept Bruno is a level above everyone else don’t moan that we have injured to people who are a level below what you class as important to us being a good team.

It’s not hard to understand it just shows who and who wasn’t chatting rubbish.

AgentSmith

Round.
Of.
Applause.

I am staggered by the amount of 'village idiots' I've come across since signing up to post on RedCaf (the only reason I came on was to see how many fans were buzzing about all Ole has done over the past two years; especially with the academy set up and reducing the age of our first-team and putting everything in place for a charge in two years time).

Because just like other social media, this place is full of nutjobs hiding behind fake usernames; and if there are people who can vote in Trump and believe QAnon is real, and if there are people who think Brexit is a good thing and that Boris Johnson would make a fine PM, then of course there are bound to be folk on Manchester United fan sites just as deluded who probably think Ole should be sacked because well.. because he hasn't won a League Title yet or some shit ("He's only second damnit!")

To me, they are the equivalent of Trumpites... Just totally and utterly deluded. They've no idea how ridiculous they sound.
The irony. It hurts.

GoldTrafford99

@Mainoldo

Answer me this, my friend, as I have it asked it of you three times now without reply.

In 1948 would you have sacked Matt Busby after he finished 2nd, 11th, 11th, 10th?

In 1990 would you have sacked Alex Ferguson after he finished 11th, then 2nd, then 11th again, then 13th?

Skåre Willoch

It’s not extreme. It’s trying to be reasonable. You can’t tell me Bruno is a level above everyone else and then bit£h & moan when a player who you considered not of level is injured.

Accept that we have players on similar levels or don’t. For those who accept Bruno is a level above everyone else don’t moan that we have injured to people who are a level below what you class as important to us being a good team.

It’s not hard to understand it just shows who and who wasn’t chatting rubbish.
I'm sorry, but what?! :lol: Get a grip, dude.

There are 23 players (?) in the squad. Those are of varying quality. In my opinion, Bruno is the best of the bunch. That doesn't mean an injury to any of the other 22 players isn't bad, or potentially threatening our overall success. Pogba is one of our best players with a unique set of physical and technical attributes. Of course people can "bit£h and moan" about him getting injured, while at the same time praising Bruno and thinking he's a better player for Manchester United.

Bah. I don't even know why I bother with this.

romufc

@Mainoldo

Answer me this, my friend, as I have it asked it of you three times now without reply.

In 1948 would you have sacked Matt Busby after he finished 2nd, 11th, 11th, 10th?

In 1990 would you have sacked Alex Ferguson after he finished 11th, then 2nd, then 11th again, then 13th?
There are many many problems with this logic.

I bought a Mercedes 20 years ago and it broke down, doesnt mean one you buy 20 years later will break down straight away.

Football has changed, evolved, fans need to realise that.

There is no time, no more patience, its a results driven business. If you cannot win a trophy in 3 seasons at United, you deserve to be sacked.

If you do not get into a proper title race, you get sacked. Those are the standards, regardless of what happened 20/40 years ago.

I could throw the question back, do you think Ole will be good enough to win Title after title, competing for trophies?

SAF has a winning CV before joining United btw.

AgentSmith

I'm convinced it's Sammsky, the post volume and messaging is just too similar
The date he created his account and the date Sammsky was last active don’t quite sync up.

But I honestly wouldn’t have put it past him to create a second account to support himself, get banned on the first and then have to fall back on the second and attempt to masquerade as a ‘new’ poster.

You’re right, the syntax and content of the posts are just TOO SIMILAR to be a coincidence.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! The plan by Sammsky is working and if you can’t see it you’re NOT a true fan of the Caf.

GoldTrafford99

There are many many problems with this logic.

I bought a Mercedes 20 years ago and it broke down, doesnt mean one you buy 20 years later will break down straight away.

Football has changed, evolved, fans need to realise that.

There is no time, no more patience, its a results driven business. If you cannot win a trophy in 3 seasons at United, you deserve to be sacked.

If you do not get into a proper title race, you get sacked. Those are the standards, regardless of what happened 20/40 years ago.

I could throw the question back, do you think Ole will be good enough to win Title after title, competing for trophies?

SAF has a winning CV before joining United btw.

This is utter feckwittery of the highest regard. You can not support Manchester United and think this way; it literally goes against the ethos of the club.

We can be one of two types of club:

We can be Manchester United; a club who have named an academy graduate in every one of our first teams for six decades in a row; a club who have only ever had two periods of success, both built from within the club's own academy; who have hired young managers with long-term vision to oversee a period of dominance, not just once-off league wins here and there.

or

We can be Chelsea. The Kings of winning on odd league title here and there who neglect every kid in their academy unless they have a transfer suspension and who just hire and fire a European 'hotshot' manager every second season. Which is exactly what a large number of 'fans' on this forum are laughably calling for.

I would hate to be Chelsea.

We support Manchester United, A club so much more than all of the other clubs because of HOW we win. We win by building our own. And we win with dominancy over a long-period.

We have literally just restarted that machine all over again after Woodward disregarded it by being Chelsea-lite and hiring and firing 'top managers' in the wake of Sir Alex's retirement. Now Woodward finally knows and understands what Manchester United are about and you want him to go backwards and turn into Chelsea-lite again?

We have hired a young manager who is putting all of the pieces back in place again - and now, because we drew with little old West Brom over the weekend, and despite progressing year on year and signing the best young talent in the world over the past year, and currently being second in the league and well ahead of schedule, gobshites want Solskjaer sacked.

This is how we are going about things under Ole. We are doing things the Manchester United way. Not the Chelsea way.

Now, you and some other posters on here may not like that we are looking at this in the long-term because you don't have the patience for it. All I say in return to that is this: You chose the wrong bloody team to support.

We are taking the road that has led us to dominant periods in the past.

Either support that.

Or don't.

Just stop fecking bitching about our manager either way.

Last edited:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
"Fans" calling for Ole's head are supporting the wrong football club.
Not really. Everyone is a ManUtd fan and they want what's best for the club, well most of them anyways. It's just that they have different views and opinions on the direction we are heading.

tomaldinho1

The date he created his account and the date Sammsky was last active don’t quite sync up.

But I honestly wouldn’t have put it past him to create a second account to support himself, get banned on the first and then have to fall back on the second and attempt to masquerade as a ‘new’ poster.

You’re right, the syntax and content of the posts are just TOO SIMILAR to be a coincidence.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! The plan by Sammsky is working and if you can’t see it you’re NOT a true fan of the Caf.
It's quite a close date difference, I assume he got warned before being banned and had the foresight to create a new account.

HOW ARE YOU NOT BEHIND THE MANAGER! I was shocked when I joined this forum as I THOUGHT everyone could see we are going to win the CHAMPIONS league AND world cup this year.

Teja

Pogba and Bailly have missed a ton of games and the recent skid coincides with both of them being out.
Fair point actually, Pogba has missed 9 out of our 24 games so that counts as a reasonably lengthy layoff.

Bailly, I'd rather not discuss, I don't believe him being present would've meaningfully impacted PPG in any way - his errors vs lindelof's perceived errors would've been a wash, but happy to disagree and move on here.

Overall I don't think it changes my statement by much - I think we've had relatively injury free season and it can only get worse, not better in future seasons. In a relatively injury free season we're at ~1.92 PPG so if we actually get some serious ones like Rashford / Bruno being out I think that value will drop.

OleGunnar20

I agree. Quieroz did endless amounts of work with our defence around 06. That defence of Brown-Vidic-Ferdinand-Evra definitely has his blueprint on it.

A top defensive coach and tactical coach would be helpful.
Oh man that brings back some memories. What a defence that was.

I've often wondered how a manager goes about building their back team, how to identify and vet capable candidates etc.

I've no experience of managing anything more than an unruly labrador so wouldn't have the foggiest. Sounds like a minefield.

Mainoldo

I'm sorry, but what?! :lol: Get a grip, dude.

There are 23 players (?) in the squad. Those are of varying quality. In my opinion, Bruno is the best of the bunch. That doesn't mean an injury to any of the other 22 players isn't bad, or potentially threatening our overall success. Pogba is one of our best players with a unique set of physical and technical attributes. Of course people can "bit£h and moan" about him getting injured, while at the same time praising Bruno and thinking he's a better player for Manchester United.

Bah. I don't even know why I bother with this.
Why are you trying to argue. This is most people’s problem. Trying to argue when the points are very clear. This is not directed at you unless the point I’m claiming is what you believe.

You cannot say Bruno is crucial to our success and then be worried when other players are out, if your point is the team works because of Bruno. Therefore it shouldn’t be an issue to replace Pogba with McTominay or for instance change Matic with Fred. But as usual the people that talk rubbish with confidence want to move the goalposts.

My point yesterday was that we have 4-6 quality players and yes if one of those got injured it would affect the team. As they are quantity players. But no let’s laugh at me and then the day after make a point that a ‘quality’ player is injured.

Hawks2008

Source, just look at the shake up of the entire academy since Ole came in; look at the amount of teenagers signed in the past two years, look at the names of the teenagers signed in the past two years,... or, if you want, just look at the current first team results and bitch and moan or do whatever it is you want to do.. ain't gonna change a thing, though, kid. Ole is here, with his long-term planning, for many more years to come...

Bet you wudda sacked Fergie in 1989 too, right?
Ole isn't Fergie so not an apt comparison, SAF had more pedigree before his time at United than Ole did. The clubs moves in the youth department are not relevant to Ole's performance as a first team manager. You can't discredit first team results when judging the manager.

You can hide behind romanticism and 'trust the process' rhetoric all you want but the sport is about winning and the results show that Ole has won nothing and has yet to prove he can win anything at United.

Water Melon

Ban Goldtrafford and see what happens. Within a month you will see another troll. Sammsky he is, it seems.

romufc

This is utter feckwittery of the highest regard. You can not support Manchester United and think this way; it literally goes against the ethos of the club.

We can be Manchester United; a club who have named an academy graduate in every one of our first teams for six decades in a row; a club who have only ever had two periods of success, both built from within the club's own academy; who have hired young managers with long-term vision to oversee a period of dominance, not just once-off league wins here and there.

or

We can be Chelsea. The Kings of winning on odd league title here and there who neglect every kid in their academy unless they have a transfer suspension and who just hire and fire a European 'hotshot' manager every second season. Which is exactly what a large number of 'fans' on this forum are laughably calling for.

We support Manchester United, A club so much more than all of the other clubs because of HOW we win. We win by building our own. And we win with dominancy over a long-period.

We have literally just restarted that machine all over again after Woodward disregarded it by being Chelsea-lite and hiring and firing 'top managers' in the wake of Sir Alex's retirement. Now Woodward finally knows and understands what Manchester United are about and you want him to go backwards and turn into Chelsea-lite again?

We have hired a young manager who is putting all of the pieces back in place again - and now, because we drew with little old West Brom over the weekend, and despite progressing year on year and signing the best young talent in the world over the past year, and currently being second in the league and well ahead of schedule, gobshites want Solskjaer sacked.

This is how we are going about things under Ole. We are doing things the Manchester United way. Not the Chelsea way.

Now, you and some other posters on here may not like that we are looking at this in the long-term because you don't have the patience for it. All I say in return to that is this: You chose the wrong bloody team to support.

Either support that.

Or don't.

Patience? We have been patient for 6 fecking years.

Manutd have always brought youth through, that will not change, that is the culture of the club so whoever is the manager will bring youth through because our youth set up is brilliant.

So how long do you wait until we compete for a top trophy? 30 years?

What is long term? 10 years? 20 years? So do we settle for battling top 4 and Europa league for 10 years then realise ohhh crap this isn't working?

Pearl's a minger

I can see both sides of the argument. On one hand i'd say we are in a better place as a team than where we were when ole took over however, on the flip side i can see why others want shot of him. The main issue is why are people so confident in ole being able to see the rebuild through. His track record is what will be used against him,he basically won the lottery by being named full time manager. As has been stated on here numerous times if he left the club today, which club within the premier league would consider appointing him? my guess would be none of them. Just because he's improved the club when do the stakes deserved to be raised somewhat? He's been here in excess of 2 years,spent nigh on 300 million and still it's "he's rebuilding" what has he done to warrant so much time for the rebuild?. Generally when a new manager comes in,some sort of rebuild takes place but as others have said it's a results business. Arsenal were hardly a hire then fire club unlike chelsea but Emery comes in ( with a proven track record ) and then probably less than 2 years later he's out the door. There has to come a time when ole needs to be winning things after all, even 2 of the last 3 dinosaurs in charge of us managed to put trophies in the cabinet.

Mainoldo

@Mainoldo

I replied to you with a written letter and sent it second class. So you might not get it until tomorrow.

I wanted to embrace that 1948 vibe.

Fluctuation0161

They've also wasted £1billion on stupid transfers trying to get us back to the top by hiring and firing the world's best managers and trying to sign dome of the world's best footballers which has been such bollix and so anti-Manchester United that it's scandalous. .

We are Manchester United.

We have proven that this club works with giving young managers time to build a dynasty who can then turnover not just the odd league title here and there, but who dominate for decades.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, "Fans" calling for Ole's head are supporting the wrong football club.
Your last statement is too extreme for me.

Did you say that about fans calling for Moyes head too? Because if a manager under performs, they need to go. The reality is, there are not that many Alex Fergusons or Busby's!

For what it's worth I believe Ole is showing enough progress. We have not had back to back top 4 finishes since 11/12 and 12/13. So Ole achieving that alone would point to progress for me.

Not where we want to be, but it shows that state the club fell to before Ole arrived.

Skåre Willoch

Why are you trying to argue. This is most people’s problem. Trying to argue when the points are very clear. This is not directed at you unless the point I’m claiming is what you believe.

You cannot say Bruno is crucial to our success and then be worried when other players are out, if your point is the team works because of Bruno. Therefore it shouldn’t be an issue to replace Pogba with McTominay or for instance change Matic with Fred. But as usual the people that talk rubbish with confidence want to move the goalposts.

My point yesterday was that we have 4-6 quality players and yes if one of those got injured it would affect the team. As they are quantity players. But no let’s laugh at me and then the day after make a point that a ‘quality’ player is injured.
Alright, mate.

Saying one player is crucial for our success means we can disregard all other players and their unique contribution as well.
Since I believe Bruno is our best player, we can replace the rest of the squad with 22 x Tom Cleverley, as the team relies on Bruno, and Bruno only. And now I’m laughing at you, bit£ing and moaning because a player who doesn’t matter at all is injured.

Could it be your entire point is a massive strawman? I know you say it isn’t directed at me, and I actually believe you for once. But I don’t understand who else it can be directed at either. Because I haven’t seen anyone argue that Bruno is our only quality player. Or that he is the only player that matters in our starting XI. You’re the only one saying other people believe, argue or state nonesense like that.

I can make up fake arguments and narratives as well, but it’s childish, dishonest and useless.

or

Either support that.

Or don't.

Whoever signed up to do this (I think we all know), bravo. This post and a few other mad raving lunatic posts on here gave me a load of giggles, brilliant.

Mainoldo

Alright, mate.

Saying one player is crucial for our success means we can disregard all other players and their unique contribution as well.
Since I believe Bruno is our best player, we can replace the rest of the squad with 22 x Tom Cleverley, as the team relies on Bruno, and Bruno only. And now I’m laughing at you, bit£ing and moaning because a player who doesn’t matter at all is injured.

Could it be your entire point is a massive strawman? I know you say it isn’t directed at me, and I actually believe you for once. But I don’t understand who else it can be directed at either. Because I haven’t seen anyone argue that Bruno is our only quality player. Or that he is the only player that matters in our starting XI. You’re the only one saying other people believe, argue or state nonesense like that.

I can make up fake arguments and narratives as well, but it’s childish, dishonest and useless.
Saying we lack quality bar 1 player means should other players that aren’t at his quality be injured the impact of that isn’t as significantly as important as if the quality player was injured.

Jack Grealish is a clear level above the rest of his teammates. The impact of McGuinn or Ross Barkley being injured isn’t going to be as crucial as an injured Grealish. This is my point. Don’t tell me Pogba’s out injured when you identified him as inconsistent and not of the level of Bruno.

Skåre Willoch

Saying we lack quality bar 1 player means should other players that aren’t at his quality be injured the impact of that isn’t as significantly as important as if the quality player was injured.

Jack Grealish is a clear level above the rest of his teammates. The impact of McGuinn or Ross Barkley being injured isn’t going to be as crucial as an injured Grealish. This is my point. Don’t tell me Pogba’s out injured when you identified him as inconsistent and not of the level of Bruno.
Again, you’re arguing against a point nobody’s made. Losing Pogba is not as bad as losing Bruno, in my opinion. But it is absolutely bad, nevertheless.

I believe Wan Bissaka is not on Bruno’s level. Still, if he got injured, I think it would be very bad, and impact our potential for success. The same can be said about most players in our regular starting XI rotation. Pogba is one of our best players, and losing him to injury is bad. Obviously. I don’t think anyone has stated otherwise, it’s just you arguing against made up posts.

To summarize:
“Not as bad” doesn’t mean “not bad”.
“Not as good” doesn’t mean “not good”.
“Bruno is better than Pogba” does not mean “Pogba is not quality and he could easily be replaced by Scott McTominay, and losing him means nothing”.

Robbie Boy

Not really. Everyone is a ManUtd fan and they want what's best for the club, well most of them anyways. It's just that they have different views and opinions on the direction we are heading.
Don't let that get in the way of his constant abuse and hysterical ramblings.

Mainoldo

Again, you’re arguing against a point nobody’s made. Losing Pogba is not as bad as losing Bruno, in my opinion. But it is absolutely bad, nevertheless.

I believe Wan Bissaka is not on Bruno’s level. Still, if he got injured, I think it would be very bad, and impact our potential for success. The same can be said about most players in our regular starting XI rotation. Pogba is one of our best players, and losing him to injury is bad. Obviously. I don’t think anyone has stated otherwise, it’s just you arguing against made up posts.

To summarize:
“Not as bad” doesn’t mean “not bad”.
“Not as good” doesn’t mean “not good”.
“Bruno is better than Pogba” does not mean “Pogba is not quality and he could easily be replaced by Scott McTominay, and losing him means nothing”.
I understand you and I don’t disagree. But confirmation bias makes you believe Bruno is better than Pogba. Reality is Pogba gets injured we aren’t the same team. Why? because Pogba is a high quality footballer and not a level below anyone who people claim to be of a higher quality.

jem

Alot of Ole outers just don't like the guy. He isn't a hippy.

No offence but the modern day fans are very reactionary. There is clearly alot of progress under Ole.

it may not be the style some enjoy watching but its alot better than the past 6.

Finally, there is no manager out there that will instantly make us challengers, Nagglesman is the name I keep seing but I guarantee everyone that if he comes to the PL and plays that style of play, he is going to struggle to get top 4.

Leipzig are nothing but a glorified Leeds. Leave 2 v 2 at the back. Although it may call for interesting games there is 0 defensive structure.
Why would that matter?

Skåre Willoch

I understand you and I don’t disagree. But confirmation bias makes you believe Bruno is better than Pogba. Reality is Pogba gets injured we aren’t the same team. Why? because Pogba is a high quality footballer and not a level below anyone who people claim to be of a higher quality.
Never change, Mainoldo. Never change.

Giggsyking

That is nonsense. It was one of the toughest groups to qualify from. Both Leipzig and PSG were in the semi finals of the CL last season. How exactly are they considered bad?
I said a bad PSG and a bad Leipzig. They were pretty shit when we played them at that moment. Exclude those two teams, all we wanted was 4 points from fecking Basaksehir and we can go the last two games against PSG and Leipzig with the u18 team. But he fecked it, because he is a bottler and will always be a bottler.

Manncunian

There is some complete and utter lunacy in this thread.

The fact is this, and it seems many of you won’t like it, both Ole-outers and Ole-inners are 100% fans of Manchester United Football Club.

They both want what’s best for this club; they just have different ideas of how to achieve this. Stop the name calling, trolling, bullying and barrage of abuse.

There is surely a sensible debate to be had on this topic? I see valid points on both sides of the spectrum.

It doesn’t have to descend into juvenile hysteria. It’s really sad to see our fans behave in this way and become so divided.

Giggsyking

@Mainoldo

Are you comparing a European cup winners cup winner with a small team like Aberdeen to a manager from Norway?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Round.
Of.
Applause.

Jesus Christ. Go and have a lie
down mate.

MattofManchester

I'm not Ole out, but surely even his most staunch supporters can see that we've had an issue breaking down deep defence that has persisted for two years now.
Surely you have to admit that the lack of width and what seemingly seems like a lack of strategy against these teams is a major concern for us going forward?

You have to question why this is not something that has been addressed when we've persistently dropped points against these teams.

Withnail

There is some complete and utter lunacy in this thread.

The fact is this, and it seems many of you won’t like it, both Ole-outers and Ole-inners are 100% fans of Manchester United Football Club.

They both want what’s best for this club; they just have different ideas of how to achieve this. Stop the name calling, trolling, bullying and barrage of abuse.

There is surely a sensible debate to be had on this topic? I see valid points on both sides of the spectrum.

It doesn’t have to descend into juvenile hysteria. It’s really sad to see our fans behave in this way and become so divided.
Well said.

There are least two that need a thread ban if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.