Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
1 down, 3 more to go. Ole's at the wheel, tell me how does it feel? :lol: All the squad potential is absolutely wasted with our clueless coaching staff. Ole fanboys must be excited by the progress we make.
You almost seem happy?

Imagine a club legend losing a league cup game and coming online and mocking a song that was used to celebrate a legend managing us. Really sad honestly.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Thing is, you just knew we wouldn’t score. Another game where we lacked any sort of cohesive play and relied on pot shots and Greenwood to create.

Sylar

Almost 30 shots and 6 on target
Poor from ole not to take one of those chances

dove

You almost seem happy?

Imagine a club legend losing a league cup game and coming online and mocking a song that was used to celebrate a legend managing us. Really sad honestly.
What's more sad is him being the manager of Manchester United.

laughtersassassin

I really do fear another trophyless season but I doubt it matters to the owners.

For me if he wins he can stay. Win nothing this season and he has to go.

AshRK

Haha you're in for a very disappointing season if you think that. He's going no where and lets not pretend this shit cup mattered to anyone or would have kept him in a job if he won it
This defeatist attitude is irritating. Ole has done nothing trophywise to be granted that leeway. When will question his coaching or everything will be put under the rug. I want to back Ole but these results are just not good enough.

crossy1686

career ending
This defeatist attitude is irritating. Ole has done nothing trophywise to be granted that leeway. When will question his coaching or everything will be put under the rug. I want to back Ole but these results are just not good enough.
Defeatist attitude? People were saying before the game that winning the Carabao wasn't enough to keep Ole safe but now it's enough to sack him for not winning it? Weird.

cyberman

Carling cup means feck all. It would just change to only won a Carling Cup in 4 years. It’s a sub competition that will have little impact on our game come Saturday

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Im parking results aside and keeping count of our underperformances so far.

I have:
Southampton
Young Boys
Wolves
West Ham today.

Thats already fecking too much :lol:

NZT-One

You almost seem happy?

When we shine that light on each other, do you not have other things to criticize today? 2min after this thread is open again?

Just looking forward to when he finally leaves. Struggling every fecking game.
Come on people, storming this thread after that game is as whack as it gets. Tonight the whole team just wasn't bothered. Ole didn't do anything good nor anything good. Pure hyperbole

Real Name

1 down, 3 more to go. Ole's at the wheel, tell me how does it feel? :lol: All the squad potential is absolutely wasted with our clueless coaching staff. Ole fanboys must be excited by the progress we make.
You're a happy man tonight. Enjoy it.

DarkXaero

While our performance tonight was not poor in terms of play, I think Ole made the wrong subs once again as it had become obvious that Martial shouldn't have been on the pitch yet somehow he never got subbed off. Putting Elanga at leftback was a puzzling decision as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.