Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Defeatist attitude? People were saying before the game that winning the Carabao wasn't enough to keep Ole safe but now it's enough to sack him for not winning it? Weird.
It depends on the outcome of the season.

Like if we go 2nd and trophyless again I don't think we should keep him as he will have failed an unbelievable amount.

2nd and any cup with show further progression.

Look at Pep and Jose. They loved going for the Carling Cup. Gets you off to a winning start by February. We haven't won a trophy for over 4 years and pretend that it doesn't matter.

It's kind of sad really.

edgecutter

Winning the League cup wouldn't have been enough when judging Ole so I am not to bothered being out. We can focus on the league and Champions league.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
When we shine that light on each other, do you not have other things to criticize today? 2min after this thread is open again?

Come on people, storming this thread after that game is as whack as it gets. Tonight the whole team just wasn't bothered. Ole didn't do anything good nor anything good. Pure hyperbole
Sorry I’ll be sure to just ignore the sad losers that bombard this thread in glee who mock our club legend manager. Sorry mate, I’ll seek your permission next time.

So weird to reply to me and not the poster I quoted who posted an awful baiting post celebrating a united defeat. Honestly.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
We were pretty good for long stretches there til the very end. Can't really blame him tonight imo.

Sylar

As I said the other day, this thread has more activity when we lose as opposed to winning.

And it's a lot of celebrations? Weird

Regarding today's game, he gave players a chance. Vdb looked decent in the middle, Dalot did ok and will get more minutes in champions League, lingard will certainly get more minutes
Will be surprised if we see Mata again now

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I love him when he makes them cross the ball in the penalty area with two of shortest players inside. Rinse and repeat for the first half.

Second half was maybe a bit more on the players rustiness I guess. Or am I begin too polite?

AshRK

Defeatist attitude? People were saying before the game that winning the Carabao wasn't enough to keep Ole safe but now it's enough to sack him for not winning it? Weird.
Forget about what people say. Don't you think this defeat is poor? What has he done trophy wise to warrant such leeway where being knocked out from a cup competition is acceptable.

CM

Really don't understand why he subbed Lingard unless he was injured. Martial was having a shocker, he needed to come off.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
1 down, 3 more to go. Ole's at the wheel, tell me how does it feel? :lol: All the squad potential is absolutely wasted with our clueless coaching staff. Ole fanboys must be excited by the progress we make.
Defeat against Villarreal and he will be sacked :D
Christ. I bet you were buzzing at FT

Sure you guys are United fans?

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He had better win the Leauge now, this just increase the pressure to win a trophy.

Why take off Jess but leave Martial on the pitch :houllier:

Ludens the Red

Not that bothered to be honest. I was more angry after Young Boys but it's another on this list of embarrassing defeats.

'Losing at home to West Ham's reserves'

SAFMUTD

Look the carabao is the lowest tournament to win being honest I dont really care about it, but once again today's performance highlights the problems we have seen. Eventually the results will catch up to us, and if we keep performing like this we'll be out of the title race and the UCL soon before later.

E-mal

I am really not bothered about him anymore as I really dont rate him as a coach or tactician.
I just hope it doesnt go bad for him as I truly loved him as a player.
Another chance for a trophy gone.

Godfather

We were pretty good for long stretches there til the very end. Can't really blame him tonight imo.
Zero ideas in the final third when teams sit deep. Alibi shots on goal. Rinse and repeat. Think that's more or less 100% on him.

But anyway. The excuses are out for him again tonight so who cares at this stage.

Foxbatt

Not today. I think he made a decent decision in getting the team out. This Cup is not that important at this stage. It is not the FA Cup even. If he gets challenging by the end of the season and get a very good run in the CL and win the FA Cup or even a 2nd place in the PL and win the Europa he has done enough this season for me.

NZT-One

Sorry I’ll be sure to just ignore the sad losers that bombard this thread in glee who mock our club legend manager. Sorry mate, I’ll seek your permission next time.

So weird to reply to me and not the poster I quoted who posted an awful baiting post celebrating a united defeat. Honestly.
And you replied in a better way than that? As if it isn't bad enough that so much nonsense is spouted in moments like that, people who should know better also fuel the shit by answering fire with fire.

And in two days time, some of you will ask each other how bad results result in 1000 posts but bad results only in 100.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Defeat against Villarreal and he will be sacked :D
I don’t think Ole is the man to take us forward, but looking forward to a potential defeat which would also practically eliminate us from the champions league is pretty pathetic man.

I want us to win every game. I’d be ecstatic to be wrong about Ole.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
We have become Arsenal in every way including the fact that our fans are fighting against us each other and trying to score points. Whatever your agenda or belief is but it’s disappointing to lose a cup tie at home without managing a goal. We should be better than we are

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If, by some miracle, we end up in FA final against Division 3 team, he would still manage to lose it. With this guy we will only win famous top4 trophy.

But hey, what to expect from a guy who openly says that trophies are good only for ego. Yes, Man Utd manager said that and nothing. His army will still defend him despite fail after fail after fail.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Another match we enter without confidence. Leaking mandatory goal quite early on becoming daily occurrence. West Ham not in their strongest eleven and our deep squad can't do much about it.

There was few positives (VdB), looking forward to response in the league, but it's just not clicking for us yet. So far looks like we're still having problems with finishing teams off we should be beating.

Ole needs some convincing wins this season, then more supporters will start believing.

Raven

I look at the bigger picture.

We will never reach the next level with Solskjaer.

Best squad since long time.....where is the improvement?????
We're talking about the league cup here you weirdo. Honestly, your response to the loss should be bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.