Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un4givableB

I'd honestly swap Ole for Neil Warnock, no joke. I think we have one of the least qualified managers in the premiership.

Mr.Plow

Does Ole think he has nothing to prove after getting the job? The rest of the season was just a write off and relegation form is acceptable?

Kapardin

Surely with a few new faces like Greenwood in the XI, he could motivate the team to score a goal against Cardiff who are pretty much a Championship level side? What's the excuse now?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yikes. If we had waited until the end of the season to appoint our new manager then Ole wouldn't even be in contention at this point.

He'll need to do a remarkable job over the summer to get the team performing at even a vaguely acceptable level next year.

Woodenlung

Threads like these are good for a reminder that have the worst online fan base in football.

dove

I honestly think he should be sacked and the excuses some people invent are laughable. However as we all know our board is useless, he is staying until December. I just pray we start preparing and identify our next manager ASAP.

Hawks2008

Worried.

Last week says we won’t see a lot of these players again. Proceeds to play Jones, Young, Smalling and Lingard.
So much bullshit about there being 'nowhere to hide'..

Let's see what these words are worth in the coming window.

promisedlanchiao

OGS out of his league. Why is Young there? Why is a clearly out of form Rashford there? Why is a clearly disinterested Pogba there? I cannot see any reason for optimism (with Greenwood excepted and even then, he's finishing has been wank). I think we will lose the first three of next season and that will be that for OGS.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He will not survive 6 months. What's our style of play ? We can't blame it on players always. Atleast we should be seeing something on the field? I see absolutely nothing !

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
This run of losses and the way we're playing is much worse than what we were doing under Mourinho. No faith that Ole is the one to take us forward.

If this run continues into next season, he will be sacked before December and it will be another wasted season for us.

The only thing that can save us is him resigning and appointing a proper manager instead.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Made a few longer posts with more detail in them than this one in previous weeks but Ole is done. Can’t motivate the players and can’t show any semblance of a system in which we are supposed to be build. Utterly mental that we’re committing to him.

PoTMS

He's obviously not up to it. He's not the only problem but he's obviously not going to be the man to change our fortunes.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm sorry to say again it's Moyseh.

Surely with a few new faces like Greenwood in the XI, he could motivate the team to score a goal against Cardiff who are pretty much a Championship level side? What's the excuse now?
We have players who don't give a feck, playing in a team with no system, for a manager out of his depth.

Cardiff players in the shop window here. They have far more motivation than the cnuts in our side. I've never hated a United squad as much as I hate this one. There are barely 3 players in the entire squad who I like. fecking cnuts, all of them.

BlueHaze

I don't know how much more of this disastrous football I can take and keep on defending him. After these recent games I don't think signings will make any difference. At the minute he is making me and anyone else defending him look like complete morons.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Love Ole but he’s clearly not the right man for this job. The appointment was rushed, but there’s a chance to admit they messed up & start again.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Can we sack him already? I usually don’t try to forecast events in football because it is difficult to predict things, but the club will not go anywhere with him in charge. I am often right on many things and this one seems to obvious that it seems strange that he still has support to rebuild this team.

Getting these players fitter will just make them look like headless chicken without any purpose. I look at how we have played football since he has been in charge and it is uninspiring. Ole gameplan seems to follow a counterattacking approach, but it has been executed worse than Mourinho recently. If we can’t be more dominant against a team like Cardiff and Huddersfield then even the likes of Everton and leceister will surpass us next season.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yikes. If we had waited until the end of the season to appoint our new manager then Ole wouldn't even be in contention at this point.

He'll need to do a remarkable job over the summer to get the team performing at even a vaguely acceptable level next year.
Yep... Our short sightedness may have cost us yet again.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Threads like these are good for a reminder that have the worst online fan base in football.
Lets just accept this mediocrity. Ole and the players can at least go home with a couple of hundred thousand in their pockets whilst the fans constantly waste money on watching this utter disgrace of a football club and its sorry attempt at playing football.

Devil81

No idea of how they are playing today.

If Poch is really going to be available I'd be tempted to reluctantly pay up Ole and thank him for his services.

So sad because I've backed him but today has been dreadful to watch.

Jacob

No room for sentimentality at the top. Concerned with Ole at the wheel and millions to spend.

Wouldn't know who else though.

Josep Dowling

Its the players not ole. When will you learn
Everyone is accountable. Solskjaer setting up for games have been diabolical for months. I don’t even know what he wants to achieve. He changes his system every week. How can players learn a system if there isn’t one.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
This love in with mediocre players has to end. Young? Jones? Under-performing(or found his level) Rashford? He has to get rid of a lot of our players and get the talented ones to give more on the field. I think he's too sentimental with some of our players. Blind faith in those bang average players won't take him far.

Status
Not open for further replies.