Ole Gunnar Solskjaer | W15 D2 L4

Is Ole a good appointment?

• Total voters

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So happy for Ole. Well done to him! Is it 8 straight wins? Amazing start.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Should have kept track of the status of this poll after each game. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a landslide to begin with.

spiriticon

He is tactically alright isn't he?

We never really looked under threat, despite Arsenal's possession.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Doing great but why do we need to make a decision now and not wait to the end of the season?
BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY, THATS WHAT. COME JOIN US. IT FEELS GREAT!!!!!!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We saw more from Ole tonight. Changed things a bit and we still looked well.

And not only does he tell them what it means to play for us and to win, but he makes them realise it when he shows them that much love at the end of the game when they've done it.

The next big test is of course bouncing back after a defeat.

Devil81

People saying we need to wait until the end of the season now are insane, what more does he need to do.

Give the guy a contract on Monday and plan for the summer.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No doubt in my mind. Give it to Ole. The players love him, he'll always play the right way but he's also not naive about how he goes about it. feck Pochettino.

CA_vampire

The Lingard change was very good! It strengthened our right side, and also Lingard looked tired and annoyed, he could get a red card. Ole is doing great, he should be the frontrunner for the permanent manager position.

deafepl

Not only to win 8 games in a row but won a game away at Spurs and Arsenal where they have home advantage, it's an incredible achievement.

Cloud7

What can you really say? The guy is making me enjoy football again. I can ask for no more than that from him. 8 wins in a row is just the spectacular icing on the cake.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So...

...now do we believe?

Jazz

I would give him the job. I'd rather go through some bumps with him at the helm rather than someone else.

Womp

idiot
Time for people to stop suggesting he's simply just making the players happy. We are looking a proper counter attacking team.

kidbob

In all fairness with a proper appointment as DOF I'm starting to think there is no reason he couldn't do the job permanently. Team has been playing great while we are obviously short at least 4 starting players. Sort that out in the summer and who knows how much better it could be.

Edit: starting as in we are in need of 4 first team signings.

Jazz

In such a short space of time he's got us playing like a team as well. Just doing so so well.