Ole Gunnar Solskjaer | W15 D2 L4

Is Ole a good appointment?

• Total voters

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Best night of football since SAF hung it up. We’re back among the best. Somehow, and it’s all down to him. No way around it.

Minimalist

You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer...

Please don't take our Solskjaer away

el3mel

My man.

My fecking man.

Give him a 20 years contract already damn it !!

Ole!! Ole !! Ole !!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I’m in absolute floods. Was just saying that Ole is contiuing his 100% away record when Dalot hit the shot. We’ve just fecking won 1-3 at PSG with this injury ravaged side. I can’t remember being shredded like that since the CL wins.

Ole’s tactics were spot in, let’s note. The starting XI was wrong, but he kept faith with the system and we barely gave PSG a sniff in the last 60 minutes. That’s fecking incredible. He’s an absolute God.

I’m so, so proud.

Untd55

Righto, I have been one of the hesitant ones but he should get the job now. That game was outstanding. Haven't been that excited for years about football.

Tarrou

okay so he's beaten PSG away with 10 injuries, no Pogba, an in-game injury, and made UCL history as the first team to go through after losing the home leg by two goals

but City is the real test...

Red Stone

That one loss doesn't even count now. Virtually undefeated in 17 games, and with a full team out with injuries and suspensions as well. Incredible. Penny for Paul Ince's thoughts right now.

Rolaholic

OLE YOU feckING BEAUTY YOU!!!

THE GLAZERS BETTER HAVE HIM SIGN HIS CONTRACT EITHER AT CHARLES DE GAULLE OR ON THE FLIGHT HOME

kidbob

OK give him the job. It's done now he has done everything asked of him and revenged his one loss with half a team to play. And we deserved it tonight.

freeurmind

weak willed
Hinestly all the drudge and heartache since Sir Alex retired has been worth it just for tonight. Give him the keys to Old Trafford.

bondsname

We won in Paris with almost our entire squad injured. Incredible. Incredible. We will remember this moment for decades. Ole is making history here.

It feels like United is back.

Reactions: SteveJ

Adam_S

Vote changed to I love Ole more than I could love my own child.

Give the man a 20 year contract, the keys to the city and a statue outside the ground.

F*** you Moyes
F*** you Van Gaal
F*** you Mourinho

That's a real Man Utd manager right there.

GM K

okay so he's beaten PSG away with 10 injuries, no Pogba, an in-game injury, and made UCL history as the first team to go through after losing the home leg by two goals

but City is the real test...
How many more 'real' tests?

He keeps passing them.

AndyJ1985

There are no more real tests this season. The job will be his.

The next test is building a team to win the league.

kidbob

He has done evrything and more asked of him. Tonight was such a SAF performance with half the first team out. Give him 4-5 new players and we will dominate. What a player and what a manager. The tactics tonight were perfect. We knocked a depleted PSG out with half a bloody team. That is legendary.