Ole Gunnar Solskjaer | W15 D2 L4

Is Ole a good appointment?

• Total voters

baskinginthesun

This is on another level. There are not many managers out there who are missing an entire midfield and forward line to win against world class opposition.

sp_107

Corrected his wrong tactics well halfway through that half. Stemmed their rampant right side and given them problems with Young tucking into the RB position and Dalot out on the wing. Arguably what he should have started with but big balls to make the change early before the game got completely away from us.
This is what I like about and Ole should get JOB considering Eric's injury is not serious and it was more of a tactical switch....
God I never enjoyed football like this since SAF retired
This match has everything written over in a Manchester United Way..2 Goals Down, Injuries, Academy players, Last min wining goal, waiting for extra time to end

No words to describe the happiness I am experiencing ..Imagine what Ole could do if he can get few more good signings

Cliche Guevara

Please just give the man the job. What more could he possibly do?

He’s shown more than enough to build on. We’d be mad not to see where he can take us.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Sign him up, quick.

At this rate Madrid will be after him!

Patrick08

Why should a 2 legged tie count as a loss in the whole context if you go through. Zero losses for me.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

An employee of Man Utd pushing for Ole to be announced tonight.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unbelievable. The sun really is shining on us with ole right now.

el3mel

It feels we have Fergie on the touchline again. Exactly same feeling as the great old days. He's closest we'll ever get to Fergie.

Give him a long term contract and whatever he want in the fecking market.

Sir Ole !!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
All week long Ole kept repeating time after time after time that if we are one goal behind with 30 minutes left then you never know . He managed that perfectly, United with that team just couldn't have gone too gung ho

Here's a special thing , before the Chelsea game a journalist asked him about it being our last chance for a trophy and ole said to him that we are still not out of the cl . It would be hard but this is Manchester United and anything can happen

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He had already done enough to deserve a shot at it properly, but he answered my final question: Can he come up with a tactical plan against the best. Tonight settles it. Not the best start with Bailly looking clueless but he sorted it by making the sub. He got the team to press more in the right areas and we got the goals as a result.

He should get the job tomorrow. Or tonight if there's time. Ole has took his legend status to new levels.

crossy1686

career ending
He's better than I first thought. We absolutely have to keep this group of staff together at all costs. Solskjær is an absolute master. If all works out, he could be here for at least 25 years, think about that for a second.

Minimalist

Such a cool post-match interview with BT Sport there. Nothing fazes him (I suppose why would it? he's won a CL final himself).

crossy1686

career ending
Where are the naysayers now? Show yourselves, then get in the fecking sea!
I honestly can't wait to see the goalposts moved again after this one. The die harder's were saying "If we beat PSG and go through" they'll change their mind.

Anyone trying to justify another manager after this will be laughed out by everyone. Looking forward to what @Amadaeus has to say!

diarm

Who the feck is still talking about whether or not he gets the job? I'm talking about where they should be putting his statue.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
No words to describe just how great he's been for us as a player and a coach.