Ole has to start agitating over lack of signings

nycender

Club is a disgrace top to bottom. Clear as day we need reinforcements yet everyone is sat on their collective thumbs

Ban

Mandžukić would come in handy right now. At the very least. But now we'll play Martial and Mason into the ground.

Godfather

He'll never complain about the club or the man that gave him his dream job. He'll talk about all the backing that he gets and that funds are there if the right player becomes available. Strange that they never are.

MAME DIOUF 32

Unless he's utterly superhuman or back on the PEDs Fred will be next to fall through overuse. Even if we can't deal with the long term problems now we need numbers to get through the season.

iKnowNothing

I guess the minute Ole starts agitating against his boss(es?), he will be shown the door. So he's gotta play nice for the sake of his job.
Come to think of it, a lot of us would in the real world.

JoaquinJoaquin

Worrying thing is, if Ole isn't the man then Pochettino was at the Real Madrid game last night and looking likely that may be the option for him in Summer

acnumber9

He can’t afford to do it as that’s what got the last man the sack.

Castia

If he starts kicking off and loses Big Ed’s support he knows he’s down the road.

Only thing keeping him the job is this weird idea that he’s ( a guy with zero experience) building a squad for the future.

Alabaster Codify7

Ole will not do anything of the sort because they will fire him and he won't want to lose his dream job. He's the managerial equivalent of a lottery winner, he has completely lucked out here to be our permanent manager and its all downhill for him once he leaves - back to earning 10 x less and managing in Norway or similar. They could give him zero funds for another three windows and Ole will smile for the cameras and talk about "the right players" with the team in 18th.

buckooo1978

Unless he's utterly superhuman or back on the PEDs Fred will be next to fall through overuse. Even if we can't deal with the long term problems now we need numbers to get through the season.
I think Maguire was playing with a muscle tear in his upper thigh that surely hasnt fully healed

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Injuries have been particularly unkind to us this season, Bournemouth levels of unkind, but we really need about 4 of 5 players of real quality.

Today, we lined up with an XI that under normal circumstances, shouldn’t be a million miles away from being a Carabao Cup lineup, not a PL team away at Anfield.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If he’s going to do it, it has to be in Woodward’s office and not leave those four walls, otherwise it will have a negative effect on our ability to negotiate

Rob Bowman

At some point Ole has to realize if he doesn't get some new signing he will get fired.

If I were him I would take a stand. The gig will be up soon without reinforcements. Might as well take a stand and if you have to leave leave on your own terms.

Roboc7

He can’t complain, he doesn’t have any credibility as a manager, they’ll just get rid of him and bring in Poch.

He’s the opposite to Jose who moaned too much, we need someone in between.

vanderpants

if the club is going to back Ole then why aren't they buying him players? Our squad is nowhere near a top 4 side team let alone champions league squad

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I think Maguire was playing with a muscle tear in his upper thigh that surely hasnt fully healed
This.

That's why I suspect that the earlier reports of a hip tear aren't far off the mark. Suspect he is taking jabs to play. Captain material to play past the pain barrier.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He can’t complain, he doesn’t have any credibility as a manager, they’ll just get rid of him and bring in Poch.

He’s the opposite to Jose who moaned too much, we need someone in between.
Lessons learnt from Jose. If you are going to moan, do it privately otherwise you either have one foot out of the door or you will be pushed out, sharpish.

Since none of us will be privy to what is being discussed between the two all we are doing is projecting or speculating.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If he isn't getting backed he needs to realise that he is getting fired.

He needs to recognise that he is a legend of this club and speek up against Woodward even more than Jose or LVG did whilst at the final stages of the job.

It's very important, he can't be a yes man to woodward & he needs to be a voice for Manchester United.

RyRy11

If he’s going to do it, it has to be in Woodward’s office and not leave those four walls, otherwise it will have a negative effect on our ability to negotiate
At least someone gets it. Where does speaking publicly about it get anyone?