Ole in. Who's with me?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I think he's doing alright.

Not interested in a debate. Just curious to know who's with me.

Sign here.

SER19

I'm still ole in, despite doubts about how much more he can improve. But he's done a good job on squad, made us more exciting, and we're actually in good league form, with no real obvious standout option to replace at this point.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I'm still ole in, despite doubts about how much more he can improve. But he's done a good job on squad, made us more exciting, and we're actually in good league form, with no real obvious standout option to replace at this point.
Imagine winning anything with Ole. I'd fecking love that.

OleBoiii

'In' until failure.

I'd love to see what he can do with a goalscorer and a DM on Bruno's level.

Crashoutcassius

should be able to see if he can hit his goals in the league this year. the idea that we should rush and do anything, especially appoint someone who is 'available' like allegri, is ridiculous.

the club in the back ground should be making changes to make sure the next transition, if it needs to happen, is planned and thought out. the club won't do this so we will end up with someone who is 'available' when pressure to sack ole reaches fever pitch, as has happened several times over now. the squad will need a rebuild at that point, yawn

cyberman

Im reserving judgement until The Liverpool game. I do think he has a great chance to cement us as title contenders over the next 6 games. Any more struggling nonsense and he has to go.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
We're playing more enjoyable football, more often than we have with any of our other post-Fergie managers. That's enough on it's own.

If you ignore all the hysterical bollocks every time we dare to not win a game (and half the time even if we do win), we're also doing reasonably well.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Im reserving judgement until The Liverpool game. I do think he has a great chance to cement us as title contenders over the next 6 games. Any more struggling nonsense and he has to go.
I think it's clear we're not title challengers regardless of how the next 6 games go

As I have been all along until I see an obvious upgrade then there's no point in doing anything, bring Poch in and I guarantee when he's facing the same struggles EVERY SINGLE manager post Fergie has the same people wanting him in will be calling for his head. Poch might be a better coach/manager but is he who's going to have us as title challengers? Nah not for me.

I'm sure someone will emerge eventually and when that happens we should act but right now I see no one obvious

LJJT

We are doing well. Better atmos, better performances, better future, best since Fergie. We are in a title race right now. There’s a witch hunt against him it’s sad to see. He’s doing a good job

Champagne Football

Ole needs to be given a chance to sign a deep-lying playmaker or DM in January if Pogba hopefully leaves, to show what he can do with a more balanced squad. He needs a chance to show if he can develop Diallo too.

He definitely will get till the end of the season. If he gets top 4, he is obviously guaranteed more time.

I think he's doing a decent job under very difficult circumstances. I think he would have absolutely snapped the hand off anyone offering 80 or 90 million for Pogba last window but the pandemic wrecked his plans.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Who instead though?
I’m not sure, but me as a fan not being immediately sure who the best alternative is doesn’t change the reality of the situation. Ole is not going to bring us success.

Gazza

Curiosity. I think Ole has a lot of faults, but I also think that we can't all have Klopp..
I guess what I meant was, are you seeking validation in how many people say they are “Ole in”? Because there are plenty of threads where you can see discussion between people who want a change of manager or want to continue with what we’re doing now, so I was just curious what good it would do to know who is “Ole in”. But it’s all good if it provokes a decent discussion, so I’ll stop mithering on that point ;)

I think there is a middle ground between Ole and Klopp, myself! I have no urgent desire for us to change manager because I have no faith the ownership will get the next appointment right, but I do also feel that this squad should be showing more after 2 years with Ole and that we have probably hit a ceiling with his management. Therefore, I don’t feel like I am “Ole in” or “Ole out”, and I’m not sure what benefit there is to attaching yourself to one side or the other, as opposed to just discussing relevant issues (recruitment, playing style, mentality, fitness etc) that relate to the management of the club.

PoTMS

Whatever you think of him, he will be given until the end of the season. Unless he wins the league title or Europa League, Ole out. And realistically he ain't doing either of those things. I'm not content with scraping top 4 and neither should you be.