Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsyking

Ole is massively underachieving this season which is the worst thing that can happen because he’s the only guy at the table fighting to do what is best for football at MUFC. The commercial heads and the owners have other priorities. We’re a club truly in crisis.
If you mean the squad, yes. But if you mean him personally, I would say that this is not true, the results is starting to catch up with the shitty football he is has been serving for 3 years.

JustAGuest

It's clear nothing will happen yet. I think we will either find some form and struggle our way through the rest of the season or he will be gone with bad results in our upcoming games. After we play Chelsea and Arsenal our fixtures are too good to realistically go on a bad enough streak to sack him.

saivet

Feel free to quote me on this tomorrow morning, but, I'm looking forward (read: not looking forward) to waking up and reading, "Ornstein: Solskjaer expected to remain United manager for the foreseeable future."
Your prediction has happened ffs :lol:

dove

Why would he be sacked if we are going to play a front foot, positive, attacking football from now on? Sounds great doesn't it. How are we gonna do it you may ask? Well, the same way we tried to fix our defensive issues by throwing in another defender. So to play front foot, positive, attacking football is actually quite simple, just add another attacking player.

Rooney24

A front foot United :lol:

what does this even mean? We grab an early goal so other teams have to come at us and we can play long punts to Rashford all game? How often do we even take the lead in games? He’s fecking clueless. Comes out with contradictory rubbish every single game.
I think I read something the other day that in the CL anyway we have only been in front for 65 minutes or something across all 4 games.

Judas

Open to offers
Just because we're not yapping to the press that he's getting the sack doesn't mean its not happening. We kept our cards close to our chest when Jose went. I want to believe.

Dembeza

The second tweet is what I don’t get.

Everyone in this goddamn bitch knows that Ole isn’t up to standard but we are still keeping him on, why?

Sack him and keep it moving, he isn’t taking us anywhere

Adnan

Talent Spotter
In other words, there's nothing coming out of the club to report on regarding a sacking. It's all on Joel Glazer.

Dr. StrangeHate

I an done with this club. Aware we need a change but no one with the balls to make the call. Bunch of cowards!

And why the feck would this be an issue? I'll tell you why, it would be an issue for people who run like a business, not a football club
Giving the squad the electric chair to absolve Ole of the blame is a new low even for United.

Dembeza

As much as I want Ole to feck off pronto, this kind of mutiny is never welcome. We're better than this and the players should know who they represent.
Nah, these players have been quiet for far too long.

Ole is no angel and the way he has treated some of these players is a disgrace.

If the board ain't gonna do anything then the players have to step up. This is their careers and the longer the board keeps Ole, it affects them badly.

GarrinchaNZ

Mourinho, I liken him to a vampire. He comes in, gets the job done and sucks the life out of a club in the process.
Ole came in and pulled back the ethos and spirit United had many moons ago. I give him complete kudos for all he has achieved and done for Man Utd.
Last season, it was hard earned, but twat a good season all things considered.
This season...?
The last game...where do I start. the first half was ALL on Ole. His formation, his tactics...it didn't work. Wan Bissaka gets a shit rating... but NOT his fault. City had 2 players running rings around him with NO support from... dare I mention who was on the right wing/striker but 'Golden Balls' Ronaldo....no where to be seen helping a mid-field or defense that were completely outplayed and overran. (I don't want to talk about his influence ti the team dynamic since he has returned)
Guardiola made his decision how to play based on Utd's team selection, an hour before kickoff. Did Ole change things in the first half....NO! Inaction...failure to see things!? Or hoping for half time so he could change things....
We need a manager who is a visionary...plays modern football...not afraid to make a change and bring in others when players don't perform.
Brendon Rogers? not entirely convinced, but he is a fine manager.. Ten Hag...worth a gamble! Thank fek Conte went to Tot...:D
Bring back Fergy....he'd be good for the rest of the season!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ffs, Ole would survive even nuclear war. Biggest survivor in football ever. Unbelievable.
So, now goes another cycle. We will beat Watford, draw Villareal and lose vs Chelsea which is, by our new standards, good. Then comes easier schedule where our team will win games despite manager and that is it. He will stay till the end of season.

But i don't think that 4th spot will keep him here. So...next year is our year :wenger: ?

Utd Clem

I, like most others here have nothing but love for Ole as a player. He did great things for us. When he was bought back as caretaker manager I raised an eyebrow and concern. However he has got rid of some deadwood and bought in some great players. But I don’t feel he has the skills to get the best out of these guys. The coaching staff aren’t a highly successful coaching staff, so it becomes the unskilled advising the unskilled. Ole should consider his love for this great club and move aside for someone who has the ability to motivate these players and get them performing as a team.

I do think ole is a nice guy but the treatment of Sergio and Donny is calling that into doubt

pascell

Succeed? We're 9 points behind Chelsea already and play them soon. One player has single handedly kept us in the CL thus far and the FA Cup draw hasn't been made yet, we could end up going out of that first time of asking too. What is he going to succeed in doing exactly?!

buchansleftleg

My only hope is the club is using a briefing to Ornstein as a bit of misdirection. I think we have done that in the past with LVG and Mourinho to get through the run up to the FA cup final.

I hope we are being honest with Ole and making him aware of what is going on, rather than how we treated other Managers.

If Watford IS to be his last match it would be better for all concerned to know that and he gets a positive sendoff, rather than going into the game with lots of anger and rancour from fans because he hasn't been sacked yet.

I'm not saying he should get another game...the club should have already acted. But if he is going to get 1 more game only, everyone should be made aware of it ASAP.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
My only hope is the club is using a briefing to Ornstein as a bit of misdirection. I think we have done that in the past with LVG and Mourinho to get through the run up to the FA cup final.

I hope we are being honest with Ole and making him aware of what is going on, rather than how we treated other Managers.

If Watford IS to be his last match it would be better for all concerned to know that and he gets a positive sendoff, rather than going into the game with lots of anger and rancour from fans because he hasn't been sacked yet.

I'm not saying he should get another game...the club should have already acted. But if he is going to get 1 more game only, everyone should be made aware of it ASAP.
Tbf, Ornstein piece, apart from the reluctance to sack him because we are in contention for CL is not new info

Mainoldo

What’s Howson saying? If he’s finally switched on Ole the club has told him it’s over.

Kopral Jono

Nah, these players have been quiet for far too long.

Ole is no angel and the way he has treated some of these players is a disgrace.

If the board ain't gonna do anything then the players have to step up. This is their careers and the longer the board keeps Ole, it affects them badly.
I understand and I even agree with you to a certain extent. Don't get me wrong, I've been wanting him gone since forever and some of the decisions he's made while at the helm have been absolutely disgraceful, but if any sort of player mutiny is true I worry about the precedent it would set for the club going forward.

laughtersassassin

Ridiculous he isn't being sacked. Club deserve to be shit with how it's run.

Fans don't deserve it though and a couple of the players don't either

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don't think they know who is supposed to be doing what. It has got to stage that they are so scared of doing something and getting it wrong, they are then doing nothing instead. When that happens they leave everything for someone else to do. Pass the buck.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The briefs from the media is that he is staying and also the United IG post points to him staying
From what I've read they don't know what's going on. Ornstein is saying that 'there's a feeling amongst people in the industry' that it would be ideal if they can keep him until the end of the season. So for me he's reporting from indirect sources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.